Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Put Midas side by side with MK7...same figure right? BUT....your eyes will keep rolling on the gold figure instead the other one even tough I put the red one front....happened to me! WORTH IT!

Put Midas side by side with MK7...same figure right? BUT....your eyes will keep rolling on the gold figure instead the other one even tough I put the red one front....happened to me! WORTH IT!

This figure just looks much more impressive, it's like the Academy Awards Oscar for Hot Toys, just a real treat.

Totally worth trading my extra Mark VII BD for this.

Alright, I now have 2755 reward points available...sideshow now has my permission to put this up now.

Well, it's finally official. Dec. 2nd from SSC!

This may go faster than the BD Mark VII.

Looks like they're announcing the sale time on twitter. Be sure to set your twitter alerts to let you know the moment they tweet the link.

Whatever it costs, there will be no hesitation. Only bummer is I won't have gotten a paycheck for over a week because of the holiday.

I pray to the collectible god that this isn't $299. BD Mark VII may have been a exception but I can't see any reason why this should be more than $250 since this isn't even limited.

:rotfl I wish I had that kinda juice!

But seriously, this figure needs to go up already, i've got no more points pending.

Do you have one Barry?

Not yet.
If it's reasonably priced I'll pick one up. If not...
I already have MKI to VII and iron monger. They are my dream team.

I'm hooked. I just hope it doesn't break the bank in doing so like Hologram AI mentioned.

I already have the Midas but I may get a second one so I can trade it for a BD Mark VII or BD Mark III.

Back