Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

I would think they'll at least have the 800 each Asian convention got, if not more like 3,000 to more closely match what all of Asia got.

On a Freaking Monday? Great, Ill be sitting in CLASS and this will sell out. I dont think it matters how many theyll have cause this will sell out in minutes

On a Freaking Monday? Great, Ill be sitting in CLASS and this will sell out. I dont think it matters how many theyll have cause this will sell out in minutes

I doubt minutes...hours yes . Ill actually be on a plane that day so I got spring for internet...

Shipping Restrictions: Cannot ship this item to Australia, New Zealand and Asia.

WTF... stop screwing with us Aussies Hot Toys.

Seriously wtf. I don't understand why they won't ship here

Quite possibly it's because (if I remember rightly) Popcultcha has an exclusivity agreement with Hot Toys. No idea if that means we'll see the Midas available locally though.

If any of you miss it on Monday, I will get one and have mine on ebay. I'll hook it up. No discount.

I dunno this one doesn't really seem all that special to me that I would think it would sell out that fast. The only reason it might sell fast is people believing the hype and of course Iron Man has a lot of fanboys who buy just about anything put in front of them, but realistically I don't see what's so special about this particular suit. It's pretty basic looking.

Just thought that since the cat is out of the bag now. I'll show off some pictures i took. My review for the Midas armor will be up either late tonight or early tomorrow. This thing is really gorgeous!

BZoW71KCcAAxDcu.jpg

BZoWMx2CUAAZ5t7.jpg

BZoWhuvCYAAJBSV.jpg

BZoWcgECQAELloU.jpg

BZoWYbpCEAApZj9.jpg

I'll get this and if I don't like it enough, I'll bundle it with my BD Mark VII and sell it for

aa4c8d10-4dfb-012d-e506-0050569428b1.jpg

Just thought that since the cat is out of the bag now. I'll show off some pictures i took. My review for the Midas armor will be up either late tonight or early tomorrow. This thing is really gorgeous!

BZoW71KCcAAxDcu.jpg

BZoWMx2CUAAZ5t7.jpg

BZoWhuvCYAAJBSV.jpg

BZoWcgECQAELloU.jpg

BZoWYbpCEAApZj9.jpg

Nice. SSC sent you a review copy last week I take it? That means it will be in stock on Dec 2 assume.

If possible, I would love to grab two and try to get a BD Mk7 with one myself :)

Do you think other retailers like BBTS will get this also for preorder? Or just sideshow

BZoW71KCcAAxDcu.jpg

BZoWMx2CUAAZ5t7.jpg

BZoWhuvCYAAJBSV.jpg

BZoWcgECQAELloU.jpg

BZoWYbpCEAApZj9.jpg

Must be nice to get free figures.

Back