Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Today my Midas form nuages arrieved. Well packed !!!

at the moment Tony worked on him ;-)

MidasTony.JPG

i saw the price is going up for midas at nuages

Member : 350,91 €
Max 1 per Household
Low instock
regular: 389,90 €

I suppose that might happen.
But do they ever drop the price of exclusives? They haven't with Angelica or rescue Cap.

Hmm? Not that I recall. But then again, they started giving away the Angelicas, so I guess it is possible? Rather sell at a discount than make no money on it at all. :dunno

...On a side note the video reviewer is right, the black scuff marks on the thighs look like an 8 year old got a hold of it :lol
This is the first time I've seen them and have to agree those look very poor. What's the point anyway of adding 'battle scuffs' to something like Midas? Two-tone gold really suits a pristine finish rather than a battle-scarred one and if you are going to do damage, then do it realistically.

This is the first time I've seen them and have to agree those look very poor. What's the point anyway of adding 'battle scuffs' to something like Midas? Two-tone gold really suits a pristine finish rather than a battle-scarred one and if you are going to do damage, then do it realistically.

On many of the Marks we get silver marks like this that add a weathering type effect to the armor and they look good imo, just not so much here. :monkey4

Last edited:

My hard on for this has gone soft... Ill try for SS retail when that happens but in no way will I give a **** afterwards :lol

Hmm? Not that I recall. But then again, they started giving away the Angelicas, so I guess it is possible? Rather sell at a discount than make no money on it at all. :dunno

Oh, for sure, but i have never seen the discount EX figures. Or ever allow anyone to buy more than one.
I asked them during the summer if they'd let me buy a few Rescue Caps because(clearly), everyone who wanted one already had one, and if they had several in stock, i wouldn't mind buying more than one.
But they refused.
And he's STILL in stock.

Oh, for sure, but i have never seen the discount EX figures. Or ever allow anyone to buy more than one.
I asked them during the summer if they'd let me buy a few Rescue Caps because(clearly), everyone who wanted one already had one, and if they had several in stock, i wouldn't mind buying more than one.
But they refused.
And he's STILL in stock.

What!? that is ridiculous :rotfl

I guess they dont like money and would rather the space stay occupied than freed up for something else... Did anyone there go to business school?

So I never heard back from lacitedesnuages, I ordered one and put it on a pre order payment. But now nothing shows up in my order history. So I wouldnt have to pay for it right away. I already have one but I was gonna get another so I might trade it to someone who has a Mark VII BD. Oh well.
On a side note Ill probably open my Midas tonight :panic::blissy

But they refused.
And he's STILL in stock.

What!? that is ridiculous :rotfl

I guess they dont like money and would rather the space stay occupied than freed up for something else... Did anyone there go to business school?

Silly rule. I agree with LipSmack. They are a business. And that exclusive either had a huge production or it just wasn't as popular as they would've thought. Don't get me wrong, its a great looking piece but I think fans want a more traditional look. I think its dumb to sit on something that moves so very slowly.... Obviously slow too. My guess is that perhaps they already made their profit on this and therefore don't mind if the remaining inventory takes years to vacate.

Havent check on this thread in awhile. Whos actually able to buy these? Besides ebay of course.

So I never heard back from lacitedesnuages, I ordered one and put it on a pre order payment. But now nothing shows up in my order history. So I wouldnt have to pay for it right away. I already have one but I was gonna get another so I might trade it to someone who has a Mark VII BD. Oh well.
On a side note Ill probably open my Midas tonight :panic::blissy

is that an ebay seller?

P.s. great username :D

Back