Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

I probably would have gotten this if it went up finally.. I'll probably just wait for the next version of Iron Man from the next movie. All gold was a pretty cool idea though, he would have stood out in a display with Hulk and S.H.I.E.L.D Cap since they are all very monochromatic.

Agreed. This may end up as an Asian market like the Red Snapper EX. :(

Meh, this repaint can be pushed back till 2015 for all I care - bring on the Mark 42 :rock

Could be like the HT Scarecrow/Demon Batman, where SSC was able to sell them months after it was released in Asia.
Doubtful. That Scarecrow set (and the Michael Jackson and Friend) were available in the U.S. because they didn't sell very well in Asia. I don't see that happening with this Iron Man.

ignoring all the questions regarding the midas is pretty weak from SSC.

Then hot toys is pissing off a lot off collectors outside of Asia. It seems a little silly for a company to exclude such a huge market off an exclusive. I hope I'm wrong as I would love an opportunity to buy this at retail price.

Most people would, maybe they're waiting for the second production run so they can supply the rest of the world.

Then hot toys is pissing off a lot off collectors outside of Asia. It seems a little silly for a company to exclude such a huge market off an exclusive. I hope I'm wrong as I would love an opportunity to buy this at retail price.

Hot Toys reputation seems to be sliding lately...not only in PR if Midas isnt available outside Asia but figure rep as well (HT Amazing Spiderman)

Its not SSC's fault they don't have any info yet,

you really belive that ? even if that was true , ignoring customer requests is simply rude and in my eyes bad customer Service.

you really belive that ? even if that was true , ignoring customer requests is simply rude and in my eyes bad customer Service.

SSC wants to sell this as bad as we want to buy it. I think HT is just really bad at communicating with anyplace on the other side of the ocean.

Most people would, maybe they're waiting for the second production run so they can supply the rest of the world.

the mark VII took over a year to be released from the date it went on sale. if a second run was being made, wouldn't they have some sort of approximate timeline that it would be due for release?

it makes no sense for HT to delay the 'sale' of this piece. we all know it can take over a year to finally release it and start shipping.

Well its already November and doesn't seem like there's any special occasion for HT to release this during this time. If Christmas comes and still no Midas, it's safe to assume we won't be getting this...

Well its already November and doesn't seem like there's any special occasion for HT to release this during this time. If Christmas comes and still no Midas, it's safe to assume we won't be getting this...

one more sideshow event...black and white friday the day after thanksgiving.

Back