Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

WHOS BEEN WAITING FOR HELLBOY AND APOCALYPSE?? Show yourself...

i don`t see why they won`t give a simple Statementif they will offer it in the first place.

First ones Apocalypse...
Second hell boy...

Those were long awaited?

I think it's long awaited ( for them to release, not for us to pre-order.)

I personally don't think they are going to release Midas because if they would, it should be long time ago since the annoucement in Hot Toys site months ago.
(again finger cross)

I think it's long awaited ( for them to release, not for us to pre-order.)

I personally don't think they are going to release Midas because if they would, it should be long time ago since the annoucement in Hot Toys site months ago.
(again finger cross)

I guess everyone is still waiting on HT announcement because they did say "for other countries please wait for announcement" or something and they haven't yet done so

2 long awaited PF figures....no Midas

While I am a bit worried about SS getting this, I'll hold on to the fact that they have sold every single Iron Man and Marvel HT that's ever been made.

if sideshow doesn't get midas, they are simply pathetic!!!!! what kind of NA distributor are you???

By "Summer Exclusive" they really meant "Winter Exclusive".

Just think of this like you would Game of Thrones 'Winter is coming' but the show debuts in the spring March 31st :lol

oddly only the Hellboy gets promoted on FB , maybe the second big pre-order is still comming ?

On the other Hand the LotR item is still missing , isn`t it ?

oddly only the Hellboy gets promoted on FB , maybe the second big pre-order is still comming ?

On the other Hand the LotR item is still missing , isn`t it ?

Apocalypse is their second pre-order along with Hellboy.

Midas is not coming.

But who knows. They've been releasing 2 pre-order per day everyday since the beginning of the week. We still have a lot more days that we have yet to see.

Like Deathwing from World of Warcraft.

Back