Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Sorry, as much as I like the painting, this is really getting meeeh as hell.

It's just a ****ing repaint!
Not too special...

I could be wrong, but I have buds in Taiwan currently looking into the price too. I know $500 is expensive which made me hesitate to send that, but hopefully it's NOT THAT price

$500 and not even diecast. HT might be testing the market just to see how far they can go with this. I could see folks paying $500 in the secondary but in the primary? I wonder if scalpers will be willing to take that risk, especially if SS ends up offering, not to mention potential knockoffs.

I can't see HT putting this up for a PO price of over $300.

Secondary market is anybody's guess.

i think it ll be the same price as heartbreaker and centurion because it has the exact same amount of accessories and hot toys never really makes a premium price for rare figures look at the avengers mark vi it was 190 dollars lol so im not worried about it

i was just thinking about it too and picture how badass this would look next to loki :D

I really like how they did the Deco. I know people are sick of Iron man but i love the MK VII design and I want to see how the production paint comes out

I'm an Iron Man junky! A definite buy for me if I can get it at retail! No way in hell I'm paying 500 bucks for this though.

:lol HT does listen to the fans. With all the rants and whining on thwir fb page regarding too many IM stuffs they release this year, and how do they response? By releasing another repaint, of course :lol

Ready for pick up at the conventions? Seriously HT?

This is the reason why all the other figures are on the back-burner.

Last edited:

Agreed, I think it's no more than $250 I hope they out out a price soon so I can prepare for these bad boys

Where the heck are people getting this "$500" number from? Sounds to me like someone just made it up.

:lol HT does listen to the fans. With all the rants and whining on thwir fb page regarding too many IM stuffs they release this year, and how do they response? By releasing another repaint, of course :lol

54413-Gladiator-Joaquin-Phoenix-thum-5Pf1.gif

Contrary to what people are saying about this suit, I'm pretty sure this will sell out like the Mark 3 + 4 Secret Project versions. It'll end up selling for $400 down the road when suddenly everyone wants one and wished they picked it up when it was at retail price. It looks like it may limited as well:

"The Collectible Figure will be firstly available for purchase at Hot Toys’ Annual Exhibition in Taiwan from August 10 – 18 (https://www.facebook.com/BKTOYS000 ). Limited to 800 sets (certain amount are available for pick up upon purchase and the rest are open for pre-order at the event).

Midas will then be available at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC) on August 31 and September 1 (https://www.facebook.com/actioncity.com.sg ) (Limited quantity at 800 sets, available for pick up upon purchase), Toy Sapiens in Tokyo between September 14 – 23 (https://www.hottoys.jp/ ), and Ani-Com & Games Guangzhou (ACG GZ) in China from October 1 – 5 (https://www.acg-vclexpo.com/ ). For other countries, please stay tuned on our Facebook page for ordering information!"

They are sure milking the hell out of this line though.

This is so far beyond product fatigue now. But hey, we keep buying 'em...

LOL, I thought I would never be stupid enough to collect them, now I must have them all..sold!!

Back