Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I was able to get this one from Sideshow, still I'd best be getting Python pretty soonish then before it creeps up in price even higher than it is already. :(

If anyone looking to sell this figure at a decent price, please shoot me a pm. This is the only one I'm missing from the hpp armors.

From what I've seen, Midas has been going for somewhere between 400-500 on Ebay. I would say $500 is on the high end and you can definitely get one cheaper. But it's not ridiculously high.

Thanks for the input. I'm asking because I'm thinking on selling mine but wasn't sure the price. Ebay freaking fee will make me list mine at least at 500 to get 450 grr

Yep, Ebay sucks with their 10% fees now. And I've had ZERO luck trying to sell stuff on there lately. I have a Hot Toy Demon Batman/Scarecrow I'm trying to sell and all of the ones that have sold recently have gone for $500-600. Yet I've listed mine several times and can barely get over $400 (with my reserve set to $490). Drives me nuts.

Ebay is definitely better for the buyers nowadays.

Yeah I have some figs I want to sell but with Ebay and Paypal fees and no real luck here I just store them. Glad I didn't buy my figs as an investment.

Yep, Ebay sucks with their 10% fees now. And I've had ZERO luck trying to sell stuff on there lately. I have a Hot Toy Demon Batman/Scarecrow I'm trying to sell and all of the ones that have sold recently have gone for $500-600. Yet I've listed mine several times and can barely get over $400 (with my reserve set to $490). Drives me nuts.

Really? I have no issues selling, but the new fees do suck and force me to adjust my asking price accordingly.

11165301_474568016054249_4693187334688462564_n.jpg

Think that may just require the right buyer, it's a rather niche set.. if you are patient, I think it will probably sell.

Think that may just require the right buyer, it's a rather niche set.. if you are patient, I think it will probably sell.

Yeah I don't understand it because other sets sell for over $500 just before and after my auction ends, yet mine only goes to $400-420. Just bad luck I guess.

I don't bother selling on ebay anymore. Not only do they hit you with their 10% fees, but they also force you to use Paypal, their subsidiary, which also charges you another 3-4%. 14% off of your total sale of an auction is a big hit in your profit margin.

Yeah I don't understand it because other sets sell for over $500 just before and after my auction ends, yet mine only goes to $400-420. Just bad luck I guess.

Auctions can sometimes dip because of other things going on.. it's always worth checking if your auction end time is going to clash with a sports event on TV or anything else that might distract bidders, its not unusual to see auctions fetch less on such occasions.. I remember watching one auction scheduled to end at 9pm on a New Years Eve, and sure enough the item fetched about half what it should have done.

Back