Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened a new Iron Man Midas, and the left elbow is a little loose which keeps it from holding a pose due to the elasticity of the rubber elbow joint. Anyone know if its possible to tighten the elbow joint?

Not sure, I've been trying to see how to take the arm apart.

Which brings me to my dilemma:

So I think my Midas' left elbow is dislocated and broken.

If anyone has seen loose parts for one, please let me know. I'm already searching on eBay. Found some legs and torsos but no arms yet.

Not sure, I've been trying to see how to take the arm apart.

Which brings me to my dilemma:

So I think my Midas' left elbow is dislocated and broken.

If anyone has seen loose parts for one, please let me know. I'm already searching on eBay. Found some legs and torsos but no arms yet.

Bad news. To the best of my knowledge, only one was ever parted. I got the head and did an open faced Tony Helmeted sculpt.
But the rest of the parts are really expensive and stagnating on ebay.

Bad news. To the best of my knowledge, only one was ever parted. I got the head and did an open faced Tony Helmeted sculpt.
But the rest of the parts are really expensive and stagnating on ebay.

Yeah they are but what can you do. It's the market...

Well I'll keep an eye on eBay. Right now my Midas is still great looking, arm can still bend and the rubber is still holding it in place.

a402502315ae0e19c2cc16ea294bccba.jpg
45681e20b36df8a085970edcb8b9c50b.jpg
79cbbf448c4ef2152fef33f61068a7c9.jpg

Quick repose of mine

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Like the pose. I just got the chrome version for a very good price from someone here. I think I'm going to keep both versions, the golds are different enough to display both side by side

I laughed, but seriously trying to sell a yet to be released product for over twice retail while calling it garbage and saying you wont reply to messages is kind of counter productive haha, and it costs him money to relist that ad every week, its a head scratcher

christ dude, is your Drax listing a joke?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Drax-/161994141666

why would anyone want to buy from you? :lol

Okay... The description is pretty funny :lol

I laughed, but seriously trying to sell a yet to be released product for over twice retail while calling it garbage and saying you wont reply to messages is kind of counter productive haha, and it costs him money to relist that ad every week, its a head scratcher

Why would anyone buy two from sideshow when you can get one from Ebay for the same price, from someone with atrocious manners and no customer service?

The listing is a joke, I have no intention of actually selling it. And yes I get free listings a month, so I never pay for it to relist every month.

Back