Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Man I am losing interest in repaint more then likely the people on here who want to buy this are full blown completest

If they are milking this franchise, they should be up for a rude awakening, I think I can barely count the people who will buy this figure with both hands on this forum. They will probably be sitting with stockpiles of these figs, plus I didn't think IM 3 was that great, I only would get hearbreaker, and gemini from this line.

It's seems to be a limited release, like the BD MK VII. It will probably easily sell out in a few hours.

Here are the next 7 armors to be released.

1011180_10201066509438274_1246372935_n.jpg

Get use to it. HT already said they were going to focus on IM even more now. No one should be shocked at anything HT releases that is IM releated!:pfft::wave

And you know none of these color look as good as the original versions

It's seems to be a limited release, like the BD MK VII. It will probably easily sell out in a few hours.

I like how they waited to make this mold and then made 3 different versions of the same armor brilliant hot toys

Here are the next 7 armors to be released.

1011180_10201066509438274_1246372935_n.jpg

Get use to it. HT already said they were going to focus on IM even more now. No one should be shocked at anything HT releases that is IM releated!:pfft::wave

This makes me think of this

[ame]https://youtu.be/8U0POLfr46A[/ame]

If they are milking this franchise, they should be up for a rude awakening, I think I can barely count the people who will buy this figure with both hands on this forum. They will probably be sitting with stockpiles of these figs, plus I didn't think IM 3 was that great, I only would get hearbreaker, and gemini from this line.
Given how limited the release is, it'll sell out in no time. The exclusivity will sell it, even if maybe it'd be a pass for some as a general release.

Amazing how people call out someone's intention to sell this things immoral. It hasn't even come out yet!
I wish I could keep my IM figures, in really do. Even though in not a big fan, they are extremely nice looking. But demand for this things has skyrocketed, people keep buying them regardless of price sometimes! This is unheard of on other licenses, I would be really dumb holding on, say, hypothetically, 3 BD mark VII just because I want to do poses and whatnot WHILE not being such a huge fan of IM to begin with.
Those guys can get me robocops, terminators, batmans, freaking Batmobiles! I've always been open to say that at least the money I get from these things goes back to collecting. I can still afford my passion otherwise, it just makes it WAY easier! Is it my fault someone didn't get a figure and I did? No it is not. I had my credit card ready and that lousy NRD available at all times.
I loved the hurt locker, therefore I bought three freaking hawkeyes....love the figure, sculpt is excellent IMO. Do I love the source material all that much? No. Will I be really stupid holding onto them while knowing they can easily pay a trip to Brazil to watch the World Cup? Yes I will.
Plan accordingly, set reminders and notifications on your smartphone, they are called smart for a reason. Don't miss out, and if you can, avoid paying STUPID prices. Be SMART. Missing out on a certain IM suit is not the end of the world, they will only become BETTER.
But if for some reason you can't, well, ten I'm your man.
This figure is just a repaint, a very nice repaint. There's no reason to go crazy for it if you ask me.
And this is coming from a "*********".
Personally, I totally understand why you're flipping and don't have a problem with it. Like you say, people should be able to skip a release without feeling something's missing from their lives. In your case, though, you're basically bringing the negative reaction on yourself by constantly talking about how you intend to flip in a thread where there are a ton of legitimate fans that want this or that release. Seems everytime I read one of your posts you're either continuing an argument justifying flipping or remarking on your intention to flip. You're not contributing anything to the thread aside from pondering how much you'll make, so of course people think you're a *********. Just buy the figures quietly, sell them on e.Bay, make your profits and STFU about it in these threads.

Yep, no chance these'll be sitting around long.

In your case, though, you're basically bringing the negative reaction on yourself by constantly talking about how you intend to flip in a thread where there are a ton of legitimate fans that want this or that release. Seems everytime I read one of your posts you're either continuing an argument justifying flipping or remarking on your intention to flip. You're not contributing anything to the thread aside from pondering how much you'll make, so of course people think you're a *********. Just buy the figures quietly, sell them on e.Bay, make your profits and STFU about it in these threads.

citizen_cane.gif

Think of it as 'army building'... :wink1:

Given how limited the release is, it'll sell out in no time. The exclusivity will sell it, even if maybe it'd be a pass for some as a general release.

Personally, I totally understand why you're flipping and don't have a problem with it. Like you say, people should be able to skip a release without feeling something's missing from their lives. In your case, though, you're basically bringing the negative reaction on yourself by constantly talking about how you intend to flip in a thread where there are a ton of legitimate fans that want this or that release. Seems everytime I read one of your posts you're either continuing an argument justifying flipping or remarking on your intention to flip. You're not contributing anything to the thread aside from pondering how much you'll make, so of course people think you're a *********. Just buy the figures quietly, sell them on e.Bay, make your profits and STFU about it in these threads.

Couldn't have been said better

Perfect explanation of where its gotten to franpincho. Read this twice.

So, what's contributing to this thread? Saying "BOUGHT!" Every time one of this IM cash grabs is released?
I'm actually telling people NOT to buy this things at inflated prices, actually giving them an insight as to how to do it without being left out. If that's not contributing, then, what is? I could care less what people think of me, let alone a message board. Im not being rude to anybody here, I'm fact you telling me to STFU in a MESSAGE BOARD will not get any reaction from me, towards yourself. It's just not worth it.
I really can't see why people get so worked out with these things, but to each it's own. Won't be making comments like that any longer seeing as to how it can upset the hell out of some around here.

So, what's contributing to this thread? Saying "BOUGHT!" Every time one of this IM cash grabs is released?...
I'm actually not buying anything IM3 related.

...Won't be making comments like that any longer seeing as to how it can upset the hell out of some around here.
Mission accomplished.

So, what's contributing to this thread? Saying "BOUGHT!" Every time one of this IM cash grabs is released?
I'm actually telling people NOT to buy this things at inflated prices, actually giving them an insight as to how to do it without being left out. If that's not contributing, then, what is? I could care less what people think of me, let alone a message board. Im not being rude to anybody here, I'm fact you telling me to STFU in a MESSAGE BOARD will not get any reaction from me, towards yourself. It's just not worth it.
I really can't see why people get so worked out with these things, but to each it's own. Won't be making comments like that any longer seeing as to how it can upset the hell out of some around here.

Ok, bye now. :wave

I understand the point you are making.. but there is an old truism in commerce about sales technique: Too much talking will cost you business, know when to stop.
This is particularly true, if you regularly give your customers a masterclass, in how your sales technique works.

sarcasm is lost sometimes when written so i'll be serious.

colleges are churning out graduates at an alarming rate, so much so that there simply isn't enough jobs to go around. minimum [SNIP].

You know that saying about he who tattoos himself hath a fool for a client? People who expect to make a living wage scalping on eBay are even bigger fools. Ebay is packed with people trying and failing miserably to do this.

With each one of these armors released, overall they become less valuable - because they're not scarce. If you missed the armor you wanted, well..... there's like 50 others to pick from now. No biggie.

oh and everyone franpincho's ebay username is chizzito and he has a 94.4 percent positive feedback rating so if you see an iron man figure for some insane amount you ll know why :D

oh and everyone franpincho's ebay username is chizzito and he has a 94.4 percent positive feedback rating so if you see an iron man figure for some insane amount you ll know why :D

Thank you for that! I was just about to post a link!
Just sold an opened mark VII for $470!
I have another one, seeing how interested you are about getting one! PM me for details brother! I'll work something out for ya!

94.4 is not really that great of a rating, either ;)

You are right, it's not.
Buyers complaint about everything, even when you ask them to pay after 5 days. They say you are "pushy". Or when you actually lose an item that you were selling and refund their money, they'll still give you a negative.
eBay has changed a lot.

Back