1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And one sold yesterday for $350, so that $700 is probably sketchy.

Not necessarily, there is always a buyer who is willing to pay whatever it takes to have something. But these are definitely the outliers.

Just going by the eBay sold listings here in the states for the last month,

before infinity war reveal - average sold price was 600+ with some going as high as 800.
after infinity war reveal - average sold price has dropped significantly to 400.

And they will continue to drop into next year.

Point being, I think the 46 and 47s price will normalize once the infinity war version is released. But theres also the chance it won't because of the unique silver/red color scheme and its a repaint of the very popular 46 armor so who really knows.

Not necessarily, there is always a buyer who is willing to pay whatever it takes to have something. But these are definitely the outliers.

Just going by the eBay sold listings here in the states for the last month,

before infinity war reveal - average sold price was 600+ with some going as high as 800.
after infinity war reveal - average sold price has dropped significantly to 400.

And they will continue to drop into next year.

Point being, I think the 46 and 47s price will normalize once the infinity war version is released. But theres also the chance it won't because of the unique silver/red color scheme and its a repaint of the very popular 46 armor so who really knows.

Stranges price dropped cause he had a new figure announced though, odds of HT redoing these are way lower, meaning less supply, in theory. How these usually go though are crazy high prices so everyone lists, increasing the supply, lowering demand, and slowly people start to lower prices to be attractive, yada yada yada

Doctor Strange has been irresponsibly messing with the Eye of Aggamotto yet again and unfortunately now Tony is stuck circa 67,000,000 BC and has some new challenges to face. Have you ever heard of Jonah?
1HdU8kY.jpg

Doctor Strange has been irresponsibly messing with the Eye of Aggamotto yet again and unfortunately now Tony is stuck circa 67,000,000 BC and has some new challenges to face. Have you ever heard of Jonah?
1HdU8kY.jpg

Is papo t-rex not action figure?

b4f96abe8333097313418d6f09592ce3.jpg

Hey guys, I have the mark 46. The instructions specifically say the figure should not be displayed with other stands except the one with diorama it comes with, due to weight.

But aren't the mark 46 and 47 basically the same? with the mark 47 just having grey midsection paint job?
That being said - I am bit confused as to why the mark 47 came with a crotch stand? Aren't crotch stands really bad for heavy diecast iron man figures?

Is there something different about the mark 47 spiderman homecoming crotch stand?

Thanks so much,

I use the crotch stands on all of my die cast IM figures. I have had no issues with any of mine, and some have been
like that for a few years. I don't worry about it, but that's just me.

really pleased got a mk47 for £310 delivered ( £370 new when they were available in the uk) most seem to be selling £400-600 on ebay.

I do have the 46 I was lucky enough to find at a comic shop, but I do admit I’m slightly salty I missed this one at retail. I love the empty headed helmet!

The magnets were not in the headless helmet when it arrived, I did eventually find them in the box however. Is this a easy super glue fix?

They seem very drawn to each other when put back into their slots, so I’ll probably have to glue them one at a time. Has anyone else had a issue where they will rip out to be together?

I’ve seen this issue in a couple review videos. No one mentioned a fix this far...

I think it’s just a simple super glue reapplication, so I’ll try that

The magnets were not in the headless helmet when it arrived, I did eventually find them in the box however. Is this a easy super glue fix?

They seem very drawn to each other when put back into their slots, so I’ll probably have to glue them one at a time. Has anyone else had a issue where they will rip out to be together?

VERY common issue. A little super glue, patience and lining up the magnets’ polarity and you’ll be golden!

Does anyone have any info on the VF helmet mask? Or where I could maybe order one from a legit site?

Has anyone dealt with that company before, what kind of quality do they produce?

Okay so this is gonna sound a bit silly but does anyone have any advice for disconnecting the neck piece on this thing? I can't get a good enough grip to get it to pop out and I can't use the helmet for leverage since it comes off much easier.

Okay so this is gonna sound a bit silly but does anyone have any advice for disconnecting the neck piece on this thing? I can't get a good enough grip to get it to pop out and I can't use the helmet for leverage since it comes off much easier.

Used rubberized pliers. Or use regular pliers and put pieces of rubber covering the metal so it doesn’t scratch. You won’t crush the neck, it’s scratching that is the concern.

Take the head off and push (or pull) the neck forward towards the chest. Pops off super easy, i just did it with the figure in display case with one hand.

Back