1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. The push method worked for me. This is the only one I've had trouble with - neck joint was on tighter than usual. Luckily my failed attempts didn't damage anything.

I doubt it, I think it is too recent of a release...and it probably won't be in another Marvel movie. Just my guess.

I was hoping since they are putting out the mark 43 and 44 again we might see the 46 and 47 at some point. The mark 45 didnt sell out as fast as the other two so I was hoping. Why have these guys skyrocketed in price??? I'm hoping the 10th anniversary mark46 will be just as popular so I can sell/trade for the mark47 (I have 2 po'd).

I was hoping since they are putting out the mark 43 and 44 again we might see the 46 and 47 at some point. The mark 45 didnt sell out as fast as the other two so I was hoping. Why have these guys skyrocketed in price??? I'm hoping the 10th anniversary mark46 will be just as popular so I can sell/trade for the mark47 (I have 2 po'd).

Well they are re-releasing the 43 and 44 for obvious reasons: to recoup their losses. Too much money was spent on R&D and then additional R&D once the redesign was green-lit on the Hulkbuster for it to be a one-time release.

And in a way they are "re-releasing" the 46/47 again through the 10 Year Anniversary line...different color scheme, but same figure.

The designs of the 46/47 are some of HT best, and the movies they are attached to were excellent. Hard to find much fault with those figures.

The production run of the 47 I don’t think was very high either relative to the 46.

Maybe one day you could make that trade, hard to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m using my neon tech IM preorder to trade for a MK46 hopefully when it releases.

I'm hoping prices on this and 46 will drop once the 50 arrives. If I can't get the 46 and 47 for a decent price I'll just have the 10th anniversary 46 and 50. Then I'll probably get the 85 in A4 and call it quits. I only want 4-5 Iron Man figures to go with my HB.

For those that own the 47 what is the most you would spend on it? How does it compare to other Mark's? I've watched many reviews but would love to hear from those that own it.

The production on the 47 couldn’t have been close to the numbers produced for the 46 and now 50.

People hated the design before release so one has to figure HT was cautious about production.

I wouldn’t bet on the price coming down unless it is released again.

Just my opinion. I don’t own the figure anymore, but wish I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that own the 47 what is the most you would spend on it? How does it compare to other Mark's? I've watched many reviews but would love to hear from those that own it.

I paid $304.99 used a $50.00 off coupon from SSC. Depends are what you are willing to pay for something.

Last year I didnt own any HT figures but picked up mark44. I wanted one iron man to represent the character and it was a toss up between the 46 and 47. I love both designs but couldn't justify getting both after HB. I just recently decided that I want a few for my case and of course all of the Iron Man stuff had skyrocketed. No fault but my own that i missed both great Mark's.

Now with the concept art 46 I'd love to accompany it with the 46 and 47. I guess I'll just have to keep looking for a deal.

Thanks for the swift replies.

I like it more than the MK VI Diecast that came in the mail a couple months ago if that’s worth anything.

I'd be willing to sell of my Mark VI diecast if anyone would be interested. Price will obviously be higher than retail but at least 100 bucks cheaper than what it's going for on evilbay. Only problems with it is that there's a small paint chip on the back of the neck and putting batteries in the right arm is practically impossible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back