1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be willing to sell of my Mark VI diecast if anyone would be interested. Price will obviously be higher than retail but at least 100 bucks cheaper than what it's going for on evilbay. Only problems with it is that there's a small paint chip on the back of the neck and putting batteries in the right arm is practically impossible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hate to be a nag, but you can't list anything for sale unless you are a premium member.

Hate to be a nag, but you can't list anything for sale unless you are a premium member.
Oh sorry about that lol. I'm a complete rookie when it comes to this. I've been reading these forums for info for a while now but I just got around to making an actual account. Thanks for the heads up

Here's some information regarding sales on the board; Sales Guidelines

COMMERCE FORUMS RULESOnly Premium Members may post items for sale. See here for details on Premium Membership.

You can post a thread advertising your item(s) for sale or you can choose the Classified listings in the Panjo Marketplace. Each item can have its own Panjo listing and it will also create a linked thread in the appropriate sales forum. When you sell an item you MUST change the listing to SOLD.

I just meant a reissue to coincide with the release of FFH movie. Not sure what you're saying about going backwards in suite design (not being condescending). No way mark47 will stay at $900+. I'm betting once 50 is released and the 85 is announced things will regulate. Ironman is hot toys bread and butter no way they stop producing figures. They could easily cash in on a rerelease of the 46 and 47. Why not? All the hard work has been done. They're doing it with the hulkbuster and 43.

I just meant a reissue to coincide with the release of FFH movie. Not sure what you're saying about going backwards in suite design (not being condescending). No way mark47 will stay at $900+. I'm betting once 50 is released and the 85 is announced things will regulate. Ironman is hot toys bread and butter no way they stop producing figures. They could easily cash in on a rerelease of the 46 and 47. Why not? All the hard work has been done. They're doing it with the hulkbuster and 43.

sounds like your trying to convince yourself. I personally dont see a reissue of this fig its not one of the first 7 or a main avenger movie fig. 43 was rereissued because of hulkbuster. if it were to happen i would welcome it as i missed it and wont buy it for the current price.

I was thinking backwards as the suit he would be using in FFH is the MK47 not the MK50 or something newer. I understand (i think, it's been a loooong day at work) but unless that suit is in it for some reason i'm not sure why they would.

I did not know it was going for that much :horror. if i was in it for the $$$ i would sell mine but it's for fun so on the shelf it will stay. I agree prices on all of these will eventually come down. I have plenty of figures that after they sold out went for double or triple retail price but now are selling under retail.
Something newer and shiner always comes along and people forget about it the older stuff.

There are a lot of things they could rerelease that would be easy money. Off the top of my head there are several IM figures, War Machine MK1 and Mk3, Yondu, Homecoming Spiderman, DX11, Avengers 1 Loki, SS Batman, AOU Cap, etc. There is just so much everyone wants they can't rerelease everything due to limited resources. Eventually they will come out with anniversary editions, concept art editions, updated 2.0 or 3.0 on a lot of stuff but it will be later than sooner for this one i would think.

I think you're both right. Maybe its wishful thinking on my part and trying to convince myself. The current prices are really crazy. They remind me of the Soc Voltron. I hear there is a reissue coming in 2019 along with a Soc Dairugger. I'll wait for prices to come down and enjoy what I have.

Thanks for humoring me guys.

You're also assuming that Iron Man will be in Spidey FFH, which I don't think he will be.

I bought mine a month ago for 800 USD without the rockets, if I had waited a bit I would have bought this one now :/

I still don't see how anyone in their right mind could justify paying what Ebay scalpers are charging for this guy today.

Hahaha, well In my case I had bought one but without the rockets in 800 USD because it is the figure that I most wanted and can not buy in its time. I have the philosophy that if you really like something and you can face it then you buy it and that was my case :)

I doubt it, especially with this having a unique a colour scheme.....the 46 hasn't really come down since the 47 was released.

The 46 and 47 were pretty much the same suit. Once the 50 comes out it'll be the same thing all over again. People always want the latest and greatest. Plus the concept46 will give those that want a 46/47 suit but prices are too crazy a chance.

In the end nobody really knows. Based on past previous toy lines the newest supersedes the previous iteration.

Back