1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don’t think Hot Toys made that many of this one, relative to say the 46. Sideshow went to waitlist really early for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this guy !!!
01c5da06889972cb1d73ca36a5b5a87f.jpg

I didn't like the movie and totally whiffed on the entire lineup but this figure looks so good with all that Silver. I think I need to try to find one.

Yeah I think I will eventually get one of these once the prices settle a little bit. I just can't fathom paying more for this than I did for my Hulkbuster, lol. They are so high I think mostly because no one is selling at the moment, not because the demand is sky high. But people move on or get tired of figures eventually, and especially with Iron Man figures people often sell off older suits to buy the new ones. I can wait.

A damaged version of this just sold on eBay for $500. Dang.

A damaged version of this just sold on eBay for $500. Dang.

What was damaged?

I'm so tempted to sell my Mk46. I could totally replace it with the Mk50, still have a full headsculpt, and have some money leftover to spare... but it's such a great figure and there's no telling if I'll actually like the 50 better in-hand than the 46.

What was damaged?

I'm so tempted to sell my Mk46. I could totally replace it with the Mk50, still have a full headsculpt, and have some money leftover to spare... but it's such a great figure and there's no telling if I'll actually like the 50 better in-hand than the 46.

The Mark 47 figure had paint damage on the quads. It still sold for $500 with the damage.

Your reasoning was what I followed. I sold my 46, profited well, and since I have the 47, I still can show the progression from the original 7 to the 50.

But I do wish I held out just a little longer. Prices keep rising.

The Mark 47 figure had paint damage on the quads. It still sold for $500 with the damage.

Your reasoning was what I followed. I sold my 46, profited well, and since I have the 47, I still can show the progression from the original 7 to the 50.

But I do wish I held out just a little longer. Prices keep rising.

Went ahead and looked it up. Wow! $572?? With that kind of damage? 13 bidders too. Crazy.

Don't get me wrong, cool figure. Looked great in the film and the paint app looks amazing. But still, there's no way I could've called this based on the cold reception when it was unveiled.

Got one for sale in the FS section. Its expensive, for new and sealed box.

lol managed to snag one of these at a local comic book store i never thought would have hot toys for $325 last week. i don't think they knew what they had.

One of these sold in the FS section yesterday for $425 shipped.

Back