1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a few edits of the original suits :dance

OQh4C3I.jpg

Yeah second from the right here looks amazing!

does anyone know of any sites that still have the figure available? I’m not having much luck finding a reasonably priced figure.

Great pictures Brainy! :clap:clap:clap

For whatever reason, it brings back memories of flying to Gulmira. Imagine how quickly that situation would've been over with this armor. AND he would've done it remotely while sipping on a drink and yelling at a teenager :lol

Wow great pics! I really like the top one.
Thanks man :)
Great pictures Brainy! :clap:clap:clap

For whatever reason, it brings back memories of flying to Gulmira. Imagine how quickly that situation would've been over with this armor. AND he would've done it remotely while sipping on a drink and yelling at a teenager :lol
For good reason I think, that scene was if I recall one of the few times we see a sort of straight on flight shot of Iron Man. The only other instance I can think of when this happens is when they order Iron Patriot to strike a suspected Mandarin location in Iron Man 3 and you see that armor flying.

Iron.Man.2008.2160p.INTERNAL.UHD.BluRay.X265-IAMABLE.mkv_snapshot_01.20.47.jpg
Iron.Man.3.2013.2160p.UHD.BluRay.X265-IAMABLE.mkv_snapshot_01.09.48.jpg

Nice pics Brainiac.
I've been wanting to repose mine to flying. Did you use the clamp on the top picture? And if so, was he clamped from behind of from the front?

I'm worried if I clamp him from behind, cause of the weight, he might drop.

Well he doesn't come with a flight stand, but the Spidey figures do and for some floating shots I used my Ultron Prime Stand because its much bigger and stronger. However all of the Hot Toys flight stands seems to have issues holding the full weight of a Diecast Iron Man figure :(

So for this one I just suspended him on some strong silky ribbon I had :lol Here's the Raw shot

G8cpjro.jpg

Back