1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

He fixed MkI-MkVII in IM3

Well there you go then :) I was kidding, trying to keep the theory it's the same suit in Civil War alive just for sport, but maybe it really still is- just repaired and repainted (or not finished painted).

Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

Well there you go then :) I was kidding, trying to keep the theory it's the same suit in Civil War alive just for sport, but maybe it really still is- just repaired and repainted (or not finished painted).
Still speculation at this point but people in the thread seem to get offended if we say it is/it isn't a new suit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Still speculation at this point but people in the thread seem to get offended if we say it is/it isn't a new suit.

oh, the joys of the internet and online forums! :)

Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thread

Lol
That's true.

I just wanted to see a brand new design for this upcoming suit. Repaints are fine. I have Midas and I love it. But it would be awesome to see a completely new and remodeled mark, visually and technically speaking.

By the way, calling it a new suit is fine to me. Happened before with Midas. Blue steel (mk30) and Silver Centurion (mk33) both also look the same. Just a new paint app.

But we had tons of different models in IM3. At that time, they could use a few repaints to help building the house party protocol. We will probably see only one new suit in this spider film, though. And a repaint one. Aaaaahhggghhh [emoji37]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I have the feeling the suit will be more an extended cameo than anything. I bet Tony will spend more time onscreen out of the suit, and even then will have a fairly short mentor sort of appearance..

I have the feeling the suit will be more an extended cameo than anything. I bet Tony will spend more time onscreen out of the suit, and even then will have a fairly short mentor sort of appearance..

perhaps, we may have already seen over half his screen time in the trailer.

Like Falcon appearing in Ant-Man, except Falcon got owned by him rather than mentored him.. :lol

Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thread

Those screen caps are fake. Fake news, fake armor.
But seriously it's pretty interesting that this is the real deal (and I can admit to being very wrong.) I'm honestly still unsure about liking it. I remember mocking the XLII calling it a Hasbro variant, so maybe this will grow on me like that did.
On the subject of the trailer, yeah, I feel like it gave way too much away. It seemed REALLY linear, almost like a summary of the movie just without the ending and the love interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember mocking the XLII calling it a Hasbro variant, so maybe this will grow on me like that did.

Same here! The I really disliked the predominantly gold coloring of the XLII at first. It grew on me also, it's one my favorites now! I don't dislike this armor but I may need some time to warm up to it!

To me it looks like the Mark 46 paint job got burned up in a fire. It looks more like battle damage rather than a repaint.

ddebadabdb1afe06146f21eb4cb8a913.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the 46 from earlier in the trailer. It seems way more likely that this suit gets damaged than anything else.

ddebadabdb1afe06146f21eb4cb8a913.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the 46 from earlier in the trailer. It seems way more likely that this suit gets damaged than anything else.

It does. In Civil War.

bcf0e460987c1379e3eade5bb91cc8d6.jpg

Whatever, I'm just not convinced it's a new paint job.

Im wondering/ hoping if this will sway Hot Toys to do a 1/4 scale mold with more incentive that they can get 2 paint jobs out of it as they did with the 42/43

No, Veronica is a nickname for the hulk buster, its a joke that plays on betty and veronica, because bruce is in love with Betty Ross. The hulk buster is just stored in the satelite

It is the name of the satellite- the entire system and command center for containing the Hulk, the parts of which include the Hulkbuster armor, the containment dome spikes, and hot swappable parts. The name is an homage to the comics yes, but it is not the name of Hulkbuster.

PaKW0U5.jpg

jrpQJO9.jpg

Vd4cQGQ.jpg

It is the name of the satellite- the entire system and command center for containing the Hulk, the parts of which include the Hulkbuster armor, the containment dome spikes, and hot swappable parts. The name is an homage to the comics yes, but it is not the name of Hulkbuster.

PaKW0U5.jpg

jrpQJO9.jpg

Vd4cQGQ.jpg
Thank you.

Why is is such a hard concept to grasp that they are basing the armor color off if the Ultimate suit? Aside from the personal preference of liking or disliking it, that's pretty objective. It's not flashy enough to carry its own "big" film incarnation. But knowing companies, they're never one to not jump at the opportunity to get a new product out. So we get new IM product based on another armor design to satisfy armor completionists, companies, and people who would claim using the straight 46 over again was lazy.

Why is is such a hard concept to grasp that they are basing the armor color off if the Ultimate suit? Aside from the personal preference of liking or disliking it, that's pretty objective. It's not flashy enough to carry its own "big" film incarnation. But knowing companies, they're never one to not jump at the opportunity to get a new product out. So we get new IM product based on another armor design to satisfy armor completionists, companies, and people who would claim using the straight 46 over again was lazy.

Its still speculation at this point. So far, everyone has seen pictures but no word proof that it is indeed a new armor or a repaint. No proof at all for both cases. At this point, I just have my popcorn to see the this tiny pointless arguing about it is/it isnt a new armor. Rather amusing.

Either way, Hot Toys might or might not make another release. Their recent history with solo movies suggests we'll probably get Spidey only. And at this stage it looks like two variants.

Back