1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

Movie Promo Mk47 on the way? Don't know if it's possible with regards to licensing (outside of a two-pack), but it seems like a repainted Mk46 would make for an easy to make and quick movie promo that could be released around the same time or shortly after Homecoming hits theaters.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

Trailers are misleading; Rogue One is full of scenes we will never see. The initial Mk46 clip has been in that since the earliest teasers, so may not even feature in the film (i.e. placeholder CG since the model was already available).

The later clips showing the Mk47, and let's be honest, this is all post-Civil War so it's clearly not the 46 in drag, could still change, be re-coloured, be a completely different armour by July. Who knows? Who really cares? I'm happy IM is in it, and EVERY film he's in gets a new armour (cos marketing!).

I'll still buy it cos I'm a sucker. ;)

take some better snaps from the trailer

Attachments

• markXLVIIIa.jpg
    markXLVIIIa.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 353
  • markXLVIIIb.jpg
    markXLVIIIb.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 360

So that's the episode 8 armor used during the training?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure hot toys is going to do a Mark 47 cause they know suckers like me will buy it. :wave

Either way, Hot Toys might or might not make another release. Their recent history with solo movies suggests we'll probably get Spidey only. And at this stage it looks like two variants.

Yeah, sure. Hot Toys pushes back from the Iron Man table saying "no thanks, I've had enough"

That new Trailer does beg the question: How is it that Iron MAn doesn't take down the Vulture in 30 seconds? Hope it's explained well...

Yeah, sure. Hot Toys pushes back from the Iron Man table saying "no thanks, I've had enough"

"Might" not, but if they do cash in their Iron Man cow, it begs the observation. How come every time an Ant-Man or Dr Strange (and likely Black Panther) get a movie. Why do they get just one figure?... (ok, we all know why)

Its still speculation at this point. So far, everyone has seen pictures but no word proof that it is indeed a new armor or a repaint.

I'll actually say the exact opposite: There's really no reason to assume it isn't a new armor other than people not wanting it to be. The strongest argument against it was the theory that it was just an unpainted Civil War armor because this was taking place before it, but even that no longer holds up.

I'll actually say the exact opposite: There's really no reason to assume it isn't a new armor other than people not wanting it to be. The strongest argument against it was the theory that it was just an unpainted Civil War armor because this was taking place before it, but even that no longer holds up.

I don't mind if it is a new armor or not. It's clearly not a new design/concept, except for the partial repaint. And maybe some new gadgets that weren't shown at civil war.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

So far, everyone has seen pictures but no word proof that it is indeed a new armor or a repaint.

I get that no one has actually come out and officially given this armour a designation, but surely the pictures of the suit are proof as to whether it's new or not?

I get that no one has actually come out and officially given this armour a designation, but surely the pictures of the suit are proof as to whether it's new or not?

Given that very few of the armours have ever been given designations on-screen, but all supporting materials (books, etc) do; Yes, I'd be quite happy to assume this is a "new" armour (paint or otherwise).

Regardless of designation, screen time or significance, there's no way Hot Toys will let this one fly.

Like it or not, Iron Man brings in the money for them.

Regardless of designation, screen time or significance, there's no way Hot Toys will let this one fly.

Like it or not, Iron Man brings in the money for them.

Or you can say it Iron Man brings in the bacon, and almost everyone loves bacon!

That new Trailer does beg the question: How is it that Iron MAn doesn't take down the Vulture in 30 seconds? Hope it's explained well...

They can use the accords to explain that one. He needs permission from the United Nations to fight enemies like that.

Well there you have it... It is indeed Mk 47.

Still, I'm glad it doesn't strike me as something I really want. But that will likely change in time. :gah: :lol

155844cuqqzg5ev2q2egq2.jpg

Count me if if there's a diecast version.

Back