Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont really consider added accessories as an upgrade. The body/suit looks the same as the first one. Nice figure nonetheless.

Pretty much everything everyone is saying about it is that they're totally upgraded and are better than the V1.

I dont really consider added accessories as an upgrade. The body/suit looks the same as the first one. Nice figure nonetheless.

I think they gave the figure more “traps” which help take away the long neck the V1 sorta had, and they did some padding around the waist to get rid of the big hips the V1. Everything else is the same except for darker/ more flexible red material/ and be execution on stitching

It’s more than that, having both.
It’s shorter as they fixed the elongated features of the 1st
the body’s filled out more,
the shoulders don’t hang down his arms anymore
No giraffe neck
the midsection is filled out
The costumes far more detailed
the paint apps are better
The stitching is far superior
Basically it’s now screen accurate.
So no it’s not just the accessories that make it better.
They did improve those vastly too tho
Lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just FYI to the people that read my previous post about no changes, I have since pre-ordered the figure from SS. That is all.

giphy.gif

Yeah I was real close to canceling but the upgrades seem worth it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much everything everyone is saying about it is that they're totally upgraded and are better than the V1.

It's certainly the better figure but it doesn't completely blow away the original like some posters are claiming. That's just the freak inside talking. Basically if you have the original and are happy with it you're good, If you're getting this one you're good. Now if this would have came with a Wade HS - then we can talk about it blowing the original release away.

I own the original and again i see the better figure here, but like Dean Knight i just can't be bothered to upgrade.

Well here some comparing pics I just took. I very much prefer the brighter colours of the first one as well as the wear and tear of the paint apps. But for me the wide hips and crotch were too distracting. I will be keeping the second one as the small improvements make all the difference as to how it feel when posing him up. The cuffs and wrists are so improved here. It’s just tidier and even more screen accurate to me but if you are not bothered by the hips and crotch of the first one then I wouldn’t upgrade. Both are great figures in my opinion.

131e45dac12b7788c0e23b400838c539.jpg

fc3a3311f5c0d0de0316e7410f6b31ae.jpg

46fbf1fcd874a4fd31614d8cfa88d781.jpg

db8a739f4c4619c5ba14c87396944ad3.jpg

c54e75dba08a5eb7823a1aa1f9de1472.jpg

6f874c94d6c25ebcab5292ce2a994b8f.jpg

e644b42674900de354283eada41fb2ec.jpg

Nice, thanks Eamon. I don't have the first and have pre-ordered the second, so no decision for me at this point, however I never realised the hips on the first so badly as in your shot. Wow, that does look bad.

I do wish there was a bit more weathering on V2. I kind of like the hole and gouges on the first. But anyway can't wait to get him.

I wonder why they made him a bit shorter considering Reynolds is 6'2.

Anyway

Yeah, looking at them side by side again it's just not worth losing about $100 bucks (or more) over. I'm good with my inferior version.

I will keep my V1 of course but it always annoyed me about the baggy bottom half on the legs..I’m so glad this new version is more accurate in the legs

Nice, thanks Eamon. I don't have the first and have pre-ordered the second, so no decision for me at this point, however I never realised the hips on the first so badly as in your shot. Wow, that does look bad.

I do wish there was a bit more weathering on V2. I kind of like the hole and gouges on the first. But anyway can't wait to get him.

Yeah me too. I much prefer the weathering and brighter red on the V1. But as I already sold my V1 in order to keep this new one instead as I just feels it’s a better figure but only may a little bit. No regrets. :)

Yeah me too. I much prefer the weathering and brighter red on the V1. But as I already sold my V1 in order to keep this new one instead as I just feels it’s a better figure but only may a little bit. No regrets. :)

I noticed the lack of bullet holes in the new version..but that’s a minor thing, maybe he didn’t have the bullet holes in the film, I need to see DP2 again :dunno

Back