Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very glad I ordered this after watching that comparison video. I'll probably keep my version 1 and pose it wearing the X-Force trainee shirt.

This was my display for awhile. I sold one of the HT over the summer. and was not planning on getting the new one but after watching justins video i ordered it.
I will do the same with V1 and put the unmasked HS and trainee shirt on him.

That comparison video between the two a few pages back make the first release look awful. Glad I got rid of it now. This one seems to be the way to go. I have no regrets.

5e1fa782899a5d373e870d3d1469684c.png

Arrived yesterday but I was out for the 10minutes that the postman was round.
Picked him up today-really hyped about this figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yup he’s without a doubt one of my fave figures.

Damn wasnt gonna order this cause I got the first but that comparison video convinced me. Now do I sell version one or keep em both hmmm.

I'm keeping mine because i can have two very different looks at the same time and i know i can put the current suit in extreme poses without fear as i have been doing it the last couple years with no issues.

That comparison video between the two a few pages back make the first release look awful. Glad I got rid of it now. This one seems to be the way to go. I have no regrets.

Lol first one wasn't awful. Everyone loved it. It's just that they improved on something that was already great to make it even better.

Lol first one wasn't awful. Everyone loved it. It's just that they improved on something that was already great to make it even better.

It was awful, bad tailoring, awful body proportions, look at the neck and the hips and the shoulders.
Hot toys used a whole new body for this release.
Also little to zero attention to details for the weapons
This release surpasses it on every level.
So yeah the 1st release was awful.
Everyone loved it? [emoji23]

It was awful, bad tailoring, awful body proportions, look at the neck and the hips and the shoulders.
This release surpasses it ok every level.
So yeah the 1st release was awful

I think you're being too harsh with your characterization that it was "awful," but hey, you're entitled to your opinion. :dunno

I think you're being too harsh with your characterization that it was "awful," but hey, you're entitled to your opinion. :dunno

Well you can see hot toys obviously learned from their mistakes from the first version and fixed them, including the suit wrist issues.
This version is beyond an improvement-it’s what the suit looks like on screen

Just buy it- you’ll get it

One things for sure tho the price on the original deadpool just took a dump on eBay

Well you can see hot toys obviously learned from their mistakes from the first version and fixed them, including the suit wrist issues.
This version is beyond an improvement-it’s what the suit looks like on screen

Just buy it- you’ll get it

One things for sure tho the price on the original deadpool just took a dump on eBay

Well I never owned 1.0, but from the various photos I've seen, it looked quite stellar. Anyways, got 2.0 pre-ordered, looking forward to getting him whenever my supplier receives him!

This release surpasses it on every level.
So yeah the 1st release was awful.
Everyone loved it? [emoji23]

I'm trying to think of a really awful release, The Joker Batman thing or maybe the stripper Harley that just came out but the last Deadpool? It is stil great and tough as nails for posing. I'm getting this one but i don't think it's that much better in my eyes just different.

Well I never owned 1.0, but from the various photos I've seen, it looked quite stellar. Anyways, got 2.0 pre-ordered, looking forward to getting him whenever my supplier receives him!

You won’t regret it.
Outside of all my batmen, Iv only kept bd t800, classic predator, robocop & this guy are my iconic cinema characters
[emoji106]

I'm trying to think of a really awful release, The Joker Batman thing or maybe the stripper Harley that just came out but the last Deadpool? It is stil great and tough as nails for posing. I'm getting this one but i don't think it's that much better in my eyes just different.

The batman joker thing was probably the most awful thing they’ve done-who even bought that?!!?
But the deadpool 2 version kills the 1st one in more ways than most improvements have-ie. the bvs batman to the suicide batman-the bank robber joker to the bank robber joker version 2.0.

Back