Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from Timewalker Toys:
We have just received notice that the Hot Toys Deadpool is landing, and we are moving it to Imminent Arrival. For those who have pre-orders, we will start billing credit cards on the 26th, and PayPal payment requests will start going out today with a due date of 9/26. We apologize for the short notice, but we received no advance notice ourselves.

Chimichangas!
35357c04f0b48b1ed3b934a74af0ad39.jpg

Awesome pose !!

How many times did you have to throw him across the table to get that shot ?? :lol :lol

Well i asked timewalker to hold my order till the 1st if possible as i wasn't expecting it so soon and don't have all the money atm. Hope they comply as i don't want my 1st order with them canceled.

I’m pretty psyched to have it paid off from Timewalker, been loving their service so far especially when you can tell their emails are from a real person and not just canned responses. Definitely goes a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G'ahhhhhhhh

kUrKTPi.jpg

On a side note, I purchased from a HK seller and was a tidbit disappointed it didn't come with the shipper.

I kinda hate it comes with that unicorn, it's not from dp2. Anyways i talked with timewalker and they are totally fine with my situation. Good cs they have, i will def order from them in the future then. My doctor strange i have on order with them.

First Hot Toys in 2 years. Glad I didn't get the first one as this one is perfect. Man I have missed getting new figures! Now waiting on Blitzway's Hannibal.

I kinda hate it comes with that unicorn, it's not from dp2. Anyways i talked with timewalker and they are totally fine with my situation. Good cs they have, i will def order from them in the future then. My doctor strange i have on order with them.

I've never purchased from this Timewalker guy, but he seems to be highly praised. Does he double box?

I've never purchased from this Timewalker guy, but he seems to be highly praised. Does he double box?

If you know what he went through and did for those of us that bought the BW Ghostbusters set you would understand why he is highly praised. It's very rare to get regular updates from the actual owner letting you know what is going on with an order that was delayed as much as that set was.

If it was not for him we would not have had a clue what was going on until it shipped. HT could take some lessons.

man i thought the first figure was pretty cool...this blows it out the water. HUGE upgrade, like some of u guys have said!
really fun figure!

5f71967c62ab65d8b34392386186f685.jpg

bb802da320cee6f1659bee135ef7dd96.jpg

66cad1e635f4bb826ed7dc9aed08bf3e.jpg

16198c2dfd5ed4414801a1ef03e2d5f8.jpg

4a0bd5535f742c305964693769ed3d39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the unicorn was in the promotional posters

Back