Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Release today FB_IMG_1536921757270.jpg

Is it just me, or do his shin guards look different than version 1? Maybe it's the lighting, but they seem shinier/cleaner than I expected. A bit darker too. Were they like that in the movie?

View attachment 426667

Yeah I noticed that too. I like how they look metallic now

I also like how the X force shirt is split on the side so you can just drape it over the body then attach it together with the Velcro squares

Yeah I noticed that too. I like how they look metallic now

I also like how the X force shirt is split on the side so you can just drape it over the body then attach it together with the Velcro squares

Definitely looking metallic, but too new and shiny looking to me. This might be the first figure I take some weathering wash to, to make him a bit more dirty.

Definitely looking metallic, but too new and shiny looking to me. This might be the first figure I take some weathering wash to, to make him a bit more dirty.

Weathering on metallic can look phenomenal, so hopefully it is metallic or metallic based plastic

Yeah I cancelled my PO. The first is enough and no Cable is a kick in the balls.

The Toys Era Cable looks great, so I'll be good with that duo.

Haven't heard squat from BBTS about this.

Probably not for a few weeks at least. If people are gonna get it from SS next week or so, then BBTS will get it following them.

Back