Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Me too! I meant to get the 1st one, but it came out early i think and then i heard about that wrist issue. I never liked how skinny he looked and he had that weird hip/crotch area. This one is the **** though.

What was the Yondu mess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically BBTS is tracking who cancels figures and if you have canceled anything from them your on a naughty list untill you complete a few orders. Not a rumor someone called and that is what they were told. There is even a % that everyone is at.

They did not order enough of the Yondu figure and if you had canceled before your order got canceled with no warning even if you ordered the day it went up for PO. If you never canceled before and they ordered enough deadpools your fine.

^ A bunch of people who ordered from bbts (myself included) had their orders canceled after waiting months for a yondu. They didn't get enough for everyone and gave some bs excuses about people canceling, being sent to the back of the line. Horrible.

Oh wow. Had no idea about that. Yikes, I mean luckily I’m in WI so even that 4 dollar shipping gets negated by the sales tax id have to pay. I’d definitely be on that “naughty list”

Yeah def prefer version 2, the material is better and not all rubbery looking. Better proportions too, the crotch is still a little weird though. I know it's for articulation most likely.

Loved deadpool 2. Just ordered one from hk direct should be here by Thursday, I’m a batman guy but love the way they’ve made deadpool true to what he is meant to be

Yup have to agree about the new version looking just a bit better in that comparison. Although I'm sure if I was looking at them individually I wouldn't be able to detect any difference at all. Lol

V1 and V2 both look very similar. The only noticeable difference in my opinion is that v2 is a tad darker, no bullet holes on the chest, and the shin guards look more metallic (they were more evident in another photo that was posted).

Also the proportions look exactly the same to me. I see some of you think it looks better? But in my view there isn't a discernible difference with the proportions.

Admittedly the side by side picture looks close except for the color. But, I own the original and my initial reaction to the blogger pics and especially the video is the new one is a improvement in proportions and possibly the suit material as well. I think that will be reflected once more people get him in hand.

And there isn't anything special about the original suit or accessory wise so "good luck" if you are looking to trade up without losing money.

I missed out the first time round, so I’ve preordered V2. That comparison pic is great as there really isn’t a lot of difference, so I’d be pretty happy with either. Just gotta source a 1/6 red scooter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A vespa might be cool indeed. What's the deal with that shelf display he comes with though. Was it in the movie? Don't recall seeing it or the unicorn.

A vespa might be cool indeed. What's the deal with that shelf display he comes with though. Was it in the movie? Don't recall seeing it or the unicorn.

Shelf display is not from the movie...just a nice piece HT decided to include to showcase the accessories. As for the unicorn I think it's from DP1.

I pre ordered through sideshow, this could be the last Deadpool figure we get and it looks really good. Toystv figure looks like all QC issues from v1 solved and I’m digging the better material used for the red portions.

Looking at the comparison the legs of V2 look a lot skinnier, but it could be simply the angle of the shot. Surely they wouldn't have changed his legs ?

I do think I'm going to have to dirty him up a bit more.

72485FD9-EFAE-4733-BC9C-63599D757796.jpeg

Back