Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"**** you Wolvie, the voice in my head says go this way."

Massive improvement over V1. So glad I sold mine when I did.
65ee530d3f9bc78097162e02fe5e4d58.jpg

Cool setup!! LOL @ the little Deadpool on his shoulder. Cool Logan also; would've loved to see a DP/W crossover.

"**** you Wolvie, the voice in my head says go this way."

Massive improvement over V1. So glad I sold mine when I did.
65ee530d3f9bc78097162e02fe5e4d58.jpg

I think (IMO) its a mild improvement. Material feels the same looks different but does fit better, Articulation is the same as the 1st i cannot find any improvement there. Hips never bothered me as i always have V1 in action poses. I think if you have the 1st there is no real reason to upgrade if your happy with it. I Love Deadpool so i picked V2 up, plus some extra parts for a custom and Dusty because you can never have to much DP. I also have a lightly modified Sideshow Deadpool.

Same. I was tempted to pull the trigger with Timcent but it seems silly to throw away the NRD for the sake of waiting a little while longer.

Yeah, about that....I caved and went with Timcent after all, lol. The cost of the figure was just £1 more than my remaining balance at Sideshow but as there were no customs charges, I'm actually £50-£55 better off and I have him now (arrived yesterday - just one week after dispatch with free economy shipping). Going to unbox and have a play later.

Happy.

Deadpool: The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Right? ...no? Ok. Let me tell you how this is gonna go down. First I'm gonna kick you in the chin, breaking your jaw in four places. I'm gonna take you and karate flip you over my back, and then knee your nose into your brain, killing you instantly. I do wanna get a throat rip in here. I think that's gonna be you, small fry.
www.instagram.com/series209

91E8867B-EE23-4DE2-A42B-B32979ED384E.jpg

I hope they give him cable pool costume for the x force movies.. So jealous of not being able to afford this figure, sold my 1.0 a while back and just had to have a dp again after seeing this figure :(

C688B0E9-5014-4CB4-ADB1-8A4925D55303.jpg

I was too lazy to sell my old one before I got this and that’s always a bummer because I tend to enjoy a new figure so much less when I know I still gotta get rid of the old crap. In this case I’m actually grateful.

Even upon opening the new one I couldn’t for the life of me tell you the difference between the old one and the fact that I knew the hips were wider on the old one made me almost think it was better because I feel these hips are too skinny.

I still do but anyways holding them side by side i see what an improvement this is. Mostly the thinner suit. Tighter stitching much smaller collar

The new one is a lot better indeed. One thing I don’t like are the swords the ends feel much stubbier than the old one.

Anyways it’s a nice upgrade to a figure I always thought was great. Never understood why I never loved the figure though. I like Deadpool, love the figure, love the movies just find it a bit boring for some reason. Maybe it’s pure Deadpool overhyping.

In any case very happy with the v2 upgrade

I actual got a DP2 body/suit and parts for a custom from Monkey Depot weeks ago but still have not got my order from SSC :lol

Are you able to swap the heads and the old shins into the new body? Been thingking about building one from scratch :(

Thanks

I was too lazy to sell my old one before I got this and that’s always a bummer because I tend to enjoy a new figure so much less when I know I still gotta get rid of the old crap. In this case I’m actually grateful.

Even upon opening the new one I couldn’t for the life of me tell you the difference between the old one and the fact that I knew the hips were wider on the old one made me almost think it was better because I feel these hips are too skinny.

I still do but anyways holding them side by side i see what an improvement this is. Mostly the thinner suit. Tighter stitching much smaller collar

The new one is a lot better indeed. One thing I don’t like are the swords the ends feel much stubbier than the old one.

Anyways it’s a nice upgrade to a figure I always thought was great. Never understood why I never loved the figure though. I like Deadpool, love the figure, love the movies just find it a bit boring for some reason. Maybe it’s pure Deadpool overhyping.

In any case very happy with the v2 upgrade

Back