1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably gonna be a kool figure but thankfully it's close enough to the TFA one where I don't feel the need to get this one too. Too much great stuff out there nowadays and I'll just save up for the Shield version. Makes it easier to pass though seeing as I had to pass on the rescue and star spangled versions too. Just have the TFA and Avengers versions.

Probably gonna be a kool figure but thankfully it's close enough to the TFA one where I don't feel the need to get this one too. Too much great stuff out there nowadays and I'll just save up for the Shield version. Makes it easier to pass though seeing as I had to pass on the rescue and star spangled versions too. Just have the TFA and Avengers versions.

What's the Shield version of Capt America? Not finding info on that one.

What's the Shield version of Capt America? Not finding info on that one.

the pre-order is not out yet.

it's this...
captain-america-2-pics-cap.jpg

im gonna get the shield version and then wait for age of ultron cap, already have avengers and tfa

I just hope the S.H.I.E.L.D. version has a helmet-less headsculpt. I'm leaning more towards the S.H.I.E.L.D. version after not falling in love with this figure after it was revealed. I would probably try to track down a red, white and blue shield though if it only comes with the stealth version.

To me the new movie is more then good, this is Avengers 1.5 . Every one of the 8 people I went with liked this movie more then Avengers. I would also say that for me this figure will be hunted down as really it is key to the movie. I want to get my hands on it but I doubt I will be able to in the UK. Also make sure you stay for both after credit parts :)

They are close but not quite the same. The newer SHIELD uniform helmet doesn't cover the ears.

Crap. And now that you pointed that out, I notice the color is darker, like the suit, on the shield version. Thats what I get for posting before having coffee.:slap

I just wish the SHIELD cap had some red on the suit somewhere. Really dig the suit other than that. I'd be cool with it if the star was red. Hell, I guess I can always paints it myself.

I just wish the SHIELD cap had some red on the suit somewhere. Really dig the suit other than that. I'd be cool with it if the star was red. Hell, I guess I can always paints it myself.

Right, because a 'red star' screams America!

Saw it last night, personally I wouldn't put it above Avengers, but it's definitely one of the top 2 or 3 super hero movies behind Avengers for me.

Agree 100% about the stealth suit, Cap having a suit with no red in it is like changing all of the red stripes in the American flag to blue. It just doesn't look right to me.

I think screen time wise, the two suits are split pretty evenly, he may even wear this suit more than the stealth suit.

Can't wait to see it again.

Saw it last night, personally I wouldn't put it above Avengers, but it's definitely one of the top 2 or 3 super hero movies behind Avengers for me.

Nice! I also got SD advance tix but decided not to make that drive and long wait, figured I'll just wait 2 weeks. I know a couple other people who also got to see the movie early, your comments mirror theirs.

Back