1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that I think he wore this suit maybe a bit more than the stealth suit.

He wore this for the final fight and that's it other than that he wore the stealth suit or civ clothes. Stealth was involved in two action scenes that I recall, Batroc and elevator escape.

I just wish the SHIELD cap had some red on the suit somewhere. Really dig the suit other than that. I'd be cool with it if the star was red. Hell, I guess I can always paints it myself.

There's actually a red stripe going down the side of the costume. It's a very dark red/maroon.
c19.jpg

Decided im going to try and get this version over the Shield one, it appears that this is the suit he'll fight bucky in and its definitely more definitive "Cap" then the blues..

When I first saw it, i wasn't keen on the Shield version, it's probably because I'm used to the more traditional looking Cap, I stopped reading comics quite some timea go so I'm not familiar with the Shield version

But the more and more I've seen of it, I really love the design, so if I have to choose (and I probably should only get one) then it'll be the Shield version, I reckon that's gonna look pretty sweet

Oh, and I'm gonna try my hardset to get one of those die-cast shields :)

And they aren't allowed to do that...but if EBay gets their cut of the fees....guess they just missed seeing that one....or all of the others...

I didn't think this had been announced as being available anytime soon...

I'm thinking I'll end up buying this Golden age suit. Just curious how heavy the shield will be considering that it's die-cast and wondering if Cap's arm joints will be able to support that shield over time.

SHIELD cap should have pics surface next week I bet.

Was Thor's hammer made of die-cast? Also, will it be necessary to coat the die-cast shield w/ Tamiya-79?

Back