1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've fallen in love with this suit all over again. Reminds me of when I saw TFA costume for the first time.
64756554890_zps67139594.jpg

These two guys will look amazing flanking Avengers Cap.

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Oh yea, those are pretty epic trailers there. The fight choreography does look pretty awesome.

Man it's just sad how much cool stuff they show before a movie comes out. I mean, the week after it's out, fire away, but dang come on already. So glad I've already seen it so I can watch these now.

IMO the fight choreography was the best part of the movie.

That, and Scarlett's boob shot in that trailer above.

Man it's just sad how much cool stuff they show before a movie comes out. I mean, the week after it's out, fire away, but dang come on already. So glad I've already seen it so I can watch these now.

....so I should just wait a week and not see what's in those two trailers posted above? I already watched too much when I saw the boat scene AND the Winter Soldier chase :( Can I ask if there are much better and thrilling scenes than what I've already seen? cause what I have seen totally blew me away.

....so I should just wait a week and not see what's in those two trailers posted above? I already watched too much when I saw the boat scene AND the Winter Soldier chase :( Can I ask if there are much better and thrilling scenes than what I've already seen? cause what I have seen totally blew me away.

Yes, yes and yes. The preview of the boat section is cut down too. The whole movie is epic in scale trust me, and see this on the biggest screen you can. I saw this in Imax 3D and the end was just stunning, seeing it tonight for the 2nd time and 3rd time thursday with different groups of people

Glad to hear that! I loved watching our work put together so nicely by the editing team. They said on Day1 that they would try to do as many stunts as they could practically without CGI so they brought together some great stunt teams and put us to work hard. I was really happy with how it turned out as well. :yess:

Glad to hear that! I loved watching our work put together so nicely by the editing team. They said on Day1 that they would try to do as many stunts as they could practically without CGI so they brought together some great stunt teams and put us to work hard. I was really happy with how it turned out as well. :yess:

And that is respectable dedication right there, all I hear is how the fight scenes are the best in action we've seen in a while :) gj again

Random thoughts: why doesn't Cap have interchangeable face plates like Batman

lebron-james-061512-3.jpg

:goodpost:
I'm guessing the nose would have to be included and that's too much work for them...but I too was wondering the same thing.
That would solve so many problems and let Capt be posed in so many different styles.

I'm with ya man. I usually stay clear of all the movie threads and I don't go out of my way to dig up behind the scenes info on outfits, characters, story line or anything else that may kill surprises. They only thing I can't stop myself from doing is watching all of the available trailers until the movie comes out.

It's great to hear that the action scenes are well choreographed. That's the most important factor in how powerful an action movie is going to be!

Scar-Jo's boob is always great news too :wacky

Random thoughts: why doesn't Cap have interchangeable face plates like Batman

I really don't see why they couldn't (or didn't). They'd just have to have the chin strap sculpted onto the faceplate

Prolly a dumb question bt how do u think they will do the shield on the back thing...anyone have an easy way (mod) to do it with the first avenger figure?

I'm with ya man. I usually stay clear of all the movie threads and I don't go out of my way to dig up behind the scenes info on outfits, characters, story line or anything else that may kill surprises. They only thing I can't stop myself from doing is watching all of the available trailers until the movie comes out.

It's great to hear that the action scenes are well choreographed. That's the most important factor in how powerful an action movie is going to be!

Scar-Jo's boob is always great news too :wacky

I really don't see why they couldn't (or didn't). They'd just have to have the chin strap sculpted onto the faceplate

Make this piece even cooler with different face plates...c'mon HT

Back