1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope HT saved their best efforts on this movie for The Stealth Cap, Winter Soldier and Falcon.

I just got this email.

Hot Toys Captain America Preview
From Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Hot Toys Captain America – Golden Age Sixth Scale Figure is the must-have super soldier for collections. This Captain America figure follows in the footsteps of the first Captain America: TheWinter Soldier release – Black Widow! Sideshow Collectibles will be offering the very limited Captain America – Golden Age Sixth Scale Figure for Pre-Order soon!

everytime I see something new for the films, i immediately go "OH, new HOT TOYS!"

And right after that "Will that costume look better than the one I have on my shelf? Mmmm..better get it and compare. Since I already have both, might as well keep both!"

Actually, after they revealed BW in the new movie the first thought that came to mind was "Hot Toys are never going to sculpt her hair and it's going to be a pain in the arse to get right now that it's straight..."

I'm totally interested in the die-cast shield. I was thinking that I would just buy the closed-mouth TFA head sculpt and put it on this new body. I already have the avengers Cap with open mouth so I'd like to recreate the poster pose with anterior shield placement and have a closed mouth Cap.

I'll end up buying this unless it's like $250

Yes. I know. :1-1:

:hi5:

I'm totally interested in the die-cast shield. I was thinking that I would just buy the closed-mouth TFA head sculpt and put it on this new body. I already have the avengers Cap with open mouth so I'd like to recreate the poster pose with anterior shield placement and have a closed mouth Cap.

I'll end up buying this unless it's like $250

I bet this rolls in around $230.......time for price hike.

Fair point, but I don't think they will ever be on schedule so they might as well make more figures

Yeah you are right most exclusives tend not be the main line up or at least some sort of reissue or repaint they are geared to the devotes, hell last I check we all are so yeah hot toys crank up the production line.

Maybe preorder the week of the movie for shipment during comic con just a guess. Still either way its going to push back an already backed up schedule
That's still a ways off though. It seems like when Sideshow says coming soon they normally mean within a few days of posting that message. I bet it goes up tomorrow or maybe Monday. I think we'll get a different figure the week the film comes out. Either the SHIELD suit Cap or Winter Soldier. Not sure if I'll get this or not, it really depends on the price. I think I'd prefer this suit over the SHIELD one though.

I just started this addiction and would love to add a Capt. America. Sorry for the noob question but would the GA Capt.America be a nice one or wait for the Avengers AoU version? I really love the uniform on the 1st Avengers & GA ones but would like a few more accessories like the Avengers one. Thank you in advanced :)

Back