1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Vision Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The differences are pretty subtle. I'm waiting to see what, if any extras come with the CW version to decide on which one to get. I think this is the only character that I won't double up on because it's just too similar from the previous film.

I feel like they really nerfed him in the movie

I mean, he did do some cool stuff but
Spoiler Spoiler:

They'll have to add in or change at least something. Can't sell the same damn figure...

Say that to the umpteen dozen minor Iron Man and Storm Trooper variants!

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah, I felt the same way. He should have been mopping the floor with those guys single-handedly. Wanda was the only one who could really do anything to him. But no biggie. You can explain it by his lack of passion, or the general fact that when you get super character brawls, some will inevitably be overpowered and others underpowered to make it interesting. This is almost always the case.

Even though I own the AoU version, I would have a hard time passing up a "sweater" version of him :)

latest

Who wouldn't want this in 1/6? :lol

It would be cool if HT made a sculpture of Vision, maybe a power pose with some swap out parts and it was all translucent plastic. You could pose him with Hawkeye when he used his phase power. They could include it with the standard figure

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol We could go on like this for days, Brainy :p

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol We could go on like this for days, Brainy :p

^^ and yes, please don't... :lol I avoid the Hellfire Club because of these back-n-forths. :lol

Back