1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Vision Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a vision figure, but I'm waiting to see how this version comes out before I decide. Don't really know what else could be different from aou, maybe light up function for the mind stone? Costume looks 100% identical on film to the old one

Maybe it'll just be a slightly improved costume/sculpt...? I'd like to see at least some kind of minor difference/improvement besides a new stand.

Yeah, I just bought the Aou version couldn't wait around for it to be sold out. If there are "new" accessories I will try to pick them up later on. I doubt they make a GQ version of vision lol who knows.

Is that generally a good idea to buy them direct before they sell out?

Well, it's a good idea if you want a Vision figure but don't want to wait around or speculate HT to produce the next model . I'm very happy wth the current model if they make another down the line I may upgrade.

Well, it's a good idea if you want a Vision figure but don't want to wait around or speculate HT to produce the next model . I'm very happy wth the current model if they make another down the line I may upgrade.

Yeah that's the debate I'm having with myself as a new collector. Especially when they release duplicates for every new movie with just a few changes; if any.

Yeah that's the debate I'm having with myself as a new collector. Especially when they release duplicates for every new movie with just a few changes; if any.

Definitely get what you want as your definitive characters. Getting them at retail is always best because the aftermarket like eBay can be much more expensive for the same figure. Example Ant-man is waitlisted and sold out many places and the prices for him are creeping above $250 when retail was $234. I in a few months Vision may be starting to sell out. Especially if they don't make a CW version. If you want the character go ahead and pick them up. I some cases certain versions will not be released for years out like Black Panther with the collar and cape I'm sure will appear in his 2018 solo film. Thanos with the infinity gauntlet 2018 or later. So people buy now and sell HT later to "upgrade" when their definitive version comes out, often you can earn back close or what you paid for it.

Definitely get what you want as your definitive characters. Getting them at retail is always best because the aftermarket like eBay can be much more expensive for the same figure. Example Ant-man is waitlisted and sold out many places and the prices for him are creeping above $250 when retail was $234. I in a few months Vision may be starting to sell out. Especially if they don't make a CW version. If you want the character go ahead and pick them up. I some cases certain versions will not be released for years out like Black Panther with the collar and cape I'm sure will appear in his 2018 solo film. Thanos with the infinity gauntlet 2018 or later. So people buy now and sell HT later to "upgrade" when their definitive version comes out, often you can earn back close or what you paid for it.

That's great advice. Especially about buying now and selling/upgrading later. Thanks for that.

I know it's personal preference and all but do you like buying all up front or using their payment plan option? Also, if you choose they payment plan option can you pay more or pay it off early? Thanks for the advice!

That's great advice. Especially about buying now and selling/upgrading later. Thanks for that.

I know it's personal preference and all but do you like buying all up front or using their payment plan option? Also, if you choose they payment plan option can you pay more or pay it off early? Thanks for the advice!

It's all about your personal finances. My thing is that sideshow gets HT usually a month or so after they are released in HK. So with product delays I typically pay in full when it's ready to ship to me. It is nice to have a payment plan and yes you can pay it off early if the item is shipping by checking your order or contacting sideshow support (I usually chat with them) .

:lol We could go on like this for days, Brainy :p
tumblr_nnzzy3dnP71tiiptwo1_250.gif

Keep in mind, HT put out the "prototype," if you want to call it that :lol, at conventions before the film released and before they've even seen it, so it's probably based off the images Marvel has shown them and/or us. There's definitely a chance for them to add things to differentiate between the two versions because at quick glance, they look exactly the same to me. If anything, I would like them to improve the look a little more, the neck appears a little long in some photos, and I feel like the upper body is just a tad too small, maybe buff that up a bit like BvS Supes with some padding so it looks more like how Bettany looks on screen. It would be cool if they incorporated some sort of phasing mode, but I have no clue how they'd do that :lol

Maybe they're working on an improved sculpt.

It could've been the lighting but I thought the trim around his collar bone was silver instead of yellow-gold. If it wasn't just the lighting I hope there will be more to a new figure than just that :lol

I'm not a big enough Vision fan to buy the figure with minor changes but if HT gives us the QC Vision option I'd buy just to have action figure of an android in a sweater.

After watching the movie 5 times in theaters, I decided to download it off the net ... quality isn't perfect but I needed a fix. Love this quote from Vision during the debate about the Accords.

"In the 8 years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period, the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate."

"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge, challenge insights conflict and conflict breeds catastrophe."

I would so buy this figure if he was released dressed in civilian clothes. Unusual & classic. And risky.
Probably never happen.

Look no further. Exclusive CW Vision with capsicums has arrived.
Shared by Argo Ip (HKFM), Facebook.

13532849_1065796590161540_3171083605764123919_n.jpg

Back