1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Vision Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YankeesFanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
23819564455_8a6274f8d7_b.jpg

23191438544_140670b057_b.jpg

Only difference I see is the Iron Man like gauntlets. Other than that this looks exactly like the AoU version.

vision0001.jpg

Pretty sure it's the exact same figure but with a CW stand.

It is the same, the gauntlets and shin area of the boots are just reflecting oddly in those pictures... As we all know, lighting can be deceiving for these figures.

So the only difference is a new box and new stand.... wow..... why even release the figure then.....

It's probably just the exact same prototype and they've stuck it on a CW stand.

Thankfully there's one costume that hasn't changed. No need to buy 2 Vision figures.

It's probably just the exact same prototype and they've stuck it on a CW stand.

Thankfully there's one costume that hasn't changed. No need to buy 2 Vision figures.

:exactly: Yep I agree, cool as the character is I don't feel any need to own 2 practically identical versions. One I can pass on!!

Maybe HT will price CW Vision cheaper than its AoU clone because there isn't 'Avengers' in the product title :lol

Hmm, I can actually see a couple of differences with some of the lines on top of his head and the earpieces look different, but with such little variation I'm not sure why they bothered with a new one.

Hmm, I can actually see a couple of differences with some of the lines on top of his head and the earpieces look different, but with such little variation I'm not sure why they bothered with a new one.

Don't compare with the prototype pics, they've made some revisions to the HS since for the AoU release.

Maybe HT will price CW Vision cheaper than its AoU clone because there isn't 'Avengers' in the product title :lol

Don't like the chances. Hot Toys haven't priced the new Genysis Arnie any cheaper, even though it has "sh**" in the product line...

Seriously though, there aren't too many of their premier movie lineup products starting under 219 now.. and if it has Iron Man anywhere near it, kiss goodbye to over 300..

I highly doubt HT will just repackage the AoU Vision with a new stand and no Mjolnir for CW. :lol There will be changes but probably only slight ones, like with the outfits on the last few Thor figures.

The headsculpt will probably be a reuse, maybe with different paint, but that's just speculation.

Back