1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Vision Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12347745_10153213259897344_4375133830791353638_n.jpg

Either way, the changes are far too minimal for me to buy 2 versions. If I've got to get out my magnifying glass to see the differences in the lines, it's not worth it for me.

My one Vision can switch between movie displays lol.

Don't compare with the prototype pics, they've made some revisions to the HS since for the AoU release.

It's not just the HS. And you can compare it to the last show version. The belt (it's a smooth section in three spots at the waist, not a normal belt) is different. The collar is different. The cape mounting is different. The lines in the suit are different.

I didn't say it was a big difference. Just that it's not exactly the same. And the design is from the studio, not hot toys.

Either way, the changes are far too minimal for me to buy 2 versions. If I've got to get out my magnifying glass to see the differences in the lines, it's not worth it for me.

My one Vision can switch between movie displays lol.

:exactly: Completely agree!

Well now I know to wait until one of the two is on clearance before pulling the trigger.

My sentiments as well.

My guess is that it will be this one being that it seems many people already possessing the AoU version will pass on it, so it won't sell that much.

I think it's bad marketing to announce and reveal another version when 1. The first version hasn't even been released yet, and 2. The two versions are so identical so as not to be really that different.

I think the effect will be that these will flood eBay and will be able to be had for a song and a dance at some point.

I have no font whatsoever for what I'm about to say, it comes from guts feeling. But I do think that they might have just put the same vision (an advanced prototype, hence, the small differences from the promotional pictures), as a placeholder in order to show the CW panel and might not even have a real prototype to show. And that might have one of the following reasons (maybe both).
1st - He will be a later figure, since his AoU wasn't even released yet, to put distance between both.
2nd - He might be quite different on the movie and they can't reveal it (we haven't even seen him in the trailer).

PS.: I might be wrong, but I didn't saw pictures of a AoU figure on the event anywhere, so we couldn't see a different vision from this one that would be in the same production stage.

Last edited:
I got a feeling that Vision will have a new design in CW that still keep as secret, he doesn't show up on the trailer, and also on the promo pic for japan, they use his comic book version pic

It probably IS the AOU figure...

Remember with AOU, they mostly used TA figures as placeholders...

Maybe it'll be like Loki from the first Thor. They won't release "age of Ultron" Vision and the one everybody preordered so far will be Civil War Vision.

I don't think they took orders for the Loki figure you mentioned. I do not think they have canned any figures after they put it up for PO, ever.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................gimme :lol

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................gimme :lol

b05.gif

Back