1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Vision Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I agree with the others that said this is a place holder. He's not in the trailers and there are probably some secrets that can't be revealed yet.

But I'm really happy with that fig if it's the most current AoU revision

I feel like the gold part over his collarbone and shoulders is more silver in the film this time? Other than that I didn't notice much they could really change for a new version, at least for one in his costume and cape. Minor tweaks like Thor from TDW-AoU really.

Yea he definetly had more silver in his costume around the neck. Not enough of a difference though. I think he was buffer in civil war then aou

Yea he definetly had more silver in his costume around the neck. Not enough of a difference though. I think he was buffer in civil war then aou

A synthetic has nothing better to do between wars than work out I guess... :dunno

A Vision that looks just like the last one. Whoopty doo. :lol

Hot-Toys-Civil-War-Pop-Up-Store-024.jpg

I wish that damn Infinity Stone lit up. I'd rather have that much-needed feature than another Mjolnir. Those things are all over my house. Find 'em in the dryer rollin' around...ever step on one of those in your bare feet at 2 in the morning?! Verily.

I already have the AOU version so he will probably be the only one I pass in the Civil War collection. Still an excellent looking figure though.

I might just get the Age of Ultron figure since it's in stock and there's not much if any change to the character's look. I liked Vision quite a bit in Civil War, definitely more interesting and entertaining to me in this film.

I can't imagine them selling the same figure as the last one

It'd be a shame...if it looked more like Bettany to me I'd buy it

They'll probably do the same head and throw in civies mark my words

I wish that damn Infinity Stone lit up. I'd rather have that much-needed feature than another Mjolnir. Those things are all over my house. Find 'em in the dryer rollin' around...ever step on one of those in your bare feet at 2 in the morning?! Verily.

I suppose HT could always put an LED in the head. I guess we'll know sooner or later.

They could engineer a neck like they did for their Wesker figure, also.

Yea I'm waiting to see if there will be any changes from the aou version before I drop an order. I would love if they made the neck a little shorter and possibly have a light up function

They should just release this Vision in his civilian clothes, lol. He wore that most of the movie anyway.

Back