Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7bu2Ds6.jpg

Woot! Don't know what's up with the "actor likeness" part but I'm excited nonetheless!

Sweet... went from jumping on the waitlist, not sure if I was going to get this to having it convert on December 22nd and having it be so soon until it starts shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photo 20-01-2017, 21 55 25.jpg

She's here and is awesome.
Rubbish photo but just put her up tonight, will refine her pose in the next few days!

I'm sorry, but I can't find a thread so I ask here..
Has anyone ordered the Civil War Scarlet Witch (stealth/civilian clothes) from Acplay?
I received mine today and have a question..

I'm sorry, but I can't find a thread so I ask here..
Has anyone ordered the Civil War Scarlet Witch (stealth/civilian clothes) from Acplay?
I received mine today and have a question..

I have, Sev, I'll DM you on Instagram :) Though I don't think the company that did the Stealth Witch figure are AC Play, I think they're a different third party company.

I also received notification that mine will go out tomorrow Thursday, Jan. 26 as well. Since I live like an hour away from Sideshow, I should get it by Monday.

I wonder if this will actually ship tomorrow. My email from Sideshow says Ant-Man would ship yesterday, but it didn't. Hoping both go out this week so I have them next week.

I also received notification that mine will go out tomorrow Thursday, Jan. 26 as well. Since I live like an hour away from Sideshow, I should get it by Monday.

I'm in the same boat. The shipping speed is great but no matter how close you are to SS your packages still arrive looking as if they were shot out of a cannon :D

I'm in the same boat. The shipping speed is great but no matter how close you are to SS your packages still arrive looking as if they were shot out of a cannon :D

Regrettably, that is probably more of a UPS thing rather than a Sideshow thing. :(

Anyone have their payment drop yet? Ive been wondering whenot it'll happen today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back