Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading all this hair washing, shampooing and curling confirms why I will never buy one of these rooted hair figures.

I really wish they'd use more molded hair. I'm not a huge fan of Barbie hair either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really wish they'd use more molded hair. I'm not a huge fan of Barbie hair either.

Same here. Really, it's just annoying. And even if you get the hair to fall naturally and look good it still looks like barbie hair coz it's so damn shiny. XD

I pray they'll use sculpted hair for Hope once they do her as Wasp.

It's not that bad to maintain imo, I kinda just pat and run my hand over my AOU Wanda's hair and it stays pretty calm. Yeah, there are gonna be fly aways but that's the way real hair works too. It would kinda take some of the realism out of it if it were sculpted imo, not to mention the articulation limitations it would cause.

Could you, please? If it's not too much trouble of course :)

No trouble at all! Here you go!

FFqzdNW.jpg

w9b2oCD.jpg

Ii4oNQE.jpg

^ it's not very clear, but those threads in there are from the popper holding the jacket to the corset :)

6xIp7pi.jpg

And the jacket - it's sitting over the stand at the moment, hence the shape

No trouble at all! Here you go!

FFqzdNW.jpg

w9b2oCD.jpg

Ii4oNQE.jpg

^ it's not very clear, but those threads in there are from the popper holding the jacket to the corset :)

6xIp7pi.jpg

And the jacket - it's sitting over the stand at the moment, hence the shape

Thanks for taking those! Definitely looks movie accurate. Love your nail polish btw ;)

Nothing to do with your figure specifically, just the general way they're fit, I think. They look like those pants that, when I try them on in the shop, I immediately put back on the shelf coz those creases. :lol

:lol Like actual leggings, like the real costume? Fun fact you're actually meant to go a size or two down in those :rotfl They stretch so easily, that's why they crease. As for the figure, they couldn't really go with anything else without being inaccurate :lol But the leggings on Wanda don't crease, not unless you're bending the knee or something, but even then - not really.

:lol Like actual leggings, like the real costume? Fun fact you're actually meant to go a size or two down in those :rotfl They stretch so easily, that's why they crease. As for the figure, they couldn't really go with anything else without being inaccurate :lol But the leggings on Wanda don't crease, not unless you're bending the knee or something, but even then - not really.
Oh, it looks great on Lizzie but the way they fit the figure in the pose you have kinda looks a bit unflattering. :lol I've just never noticed before, that’s all. ^^

Oh, it looks great on Lizzie but the way they fit the figure in the pose you have kinda looks a bit unflattering. :lol I've just never noticed before, that’s all. ^^

It honestly doesnt look bad in real life. If anything the seam only looks bad because I took close up pictures of it :lol

2 week notices should probably be here any day now. Ant Man was released in HK on December 2nd, Wanda was released December 5th....the two week notices on Ant Man hit tonight, so this should probably be just days away. I would imagine they got shipped to SSC together since they were released at the same time.

BBTS: Hey, just to let you know we'll be receiving your order of 1x Hot Toys Scarlet Witch in approximately 10 days, please make sure to check your payment methods to avoid any delay in shipping your order, oh and btw we charged you for that Scarlet Witch figure and it shipped, Thanks for choosing BBTS

:lol

Yeah! That's how it works. :rotfl

Back