Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll likely be picking up the entire Civil War line on Ebay, crazy how everything is wait listing.

:exactly: Same here. I was always going to pick up Scarlet Witch on ebay because I can't be patient when it comes to her :rotfl But the only figure I've had on pre order now is Hawkeye. I cancelled my Cap and Winter Soldier pre orders so I could get them on ebay instead.

:exactly: Same here. I was always going to pick up Scarlet Witch on ebay because I can't be patient when it comes to her :rotfl But the only figure I've had on pre order now is Hawkeye. I cancelled my Cap and Winter Soldier pre orders so I could get them on ebay instead.

Same!!! I am a scarlet witch addict!!!

Wow... surprised. This was a figure I thought I could wait on until it was shipping. After Falcon went waitlist, I jumped on ant man because I thought he would follow suit but of course he's still available...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Ant Man is going to last long after release. The Ant-Man movie figure sold out prior to release if I recall correctly, he was an immensely popular character in Civil War, and with these figures dropping like flies to wait list, I think it's just a matter of time before this one ends up there as well.

It's what, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and War Machine that all got waitlisted? I'm honestly surprised Black Panther and Bucky haven't ended up there yet.

Scarlet Witch and Falcon are surprising because they haven't even been released in Hong Kong yet. The first iteration of Falcon stuck around well after it was released and the first Scarlet Witch is still available, though it makes sense why this one would be in higher demand.

Scarlet Witch and Falcon are surprising because they haven't even been released in Hong Kong yet. The first iteration of Falcon stuck around well after it was released and the first Scarlet Witch is still around.

I think a lot of people liked Falcon more in Civil War than Winter Soldier. He had a bigger role and some great action sequences, has his red wing drone, and the color scheme is closer to the comics. That's what sold me on him

Yeah, I get why it's more appealing but damn it just seems way too soon ... even highly sought out figures like BvS Batman made it the HK release before it went to waitlist.

Glad I jumped on Falcon early.

I think a lot of people liked Falcon more in Civil War than Winter Soldier. He had a bigger role and some great action sequences, has his red wing drone, and the color scheme is closer to the comics. That's what sold me on him

IMO it's hard to say, in general. Stuff may sell out too, just because of the quantities made - it there's less of a character manufactured, it might sell out quicker. Or a lot might be made of a popular character but then folks decide to wait re a sculpt/lack of accessories/next big thing etc.

Since Bucky/Cap - especially Bucky - are favorites for me, those two get my $$$. Have two WS and one Falcon on PO. And next up for me is BP (maybe) and SW and DS - but gotta wait on SW/DS re all the HT Marvel delays, I'm gonna get hit for payments due Jan/Feb when I was hoping to stagger stuff better. Thanks HT!

But grabbing the CW line-up as I can, as folks are saying, CW stuff is selling out/waitlisted/closed POs. Hope Ultron SW is still hanging around - like that outfit and would love to get a good deal on her next year. Doesn't matter if there's a good sale if you don't have the $$$.

He has powered up a lot too, since his time in WS. He genuinely comes across as no push over against War Machine and Iron Man in Civil War. He's more a sidekick with a flying suit in the first appearance.

He was irritated Ant-Man gave him a good spar I wonder whats he's going to tell Spiderman when he meets him as he took out Falcon and WS at the same time.

Crap, I just noticed... I'm still waiting on the new AoU one to cancel out before (not anymore) getting this one and I was all set to use my points.
I think Sideshow is playing games with us. Anyway they prolly get less in now.

Looks like Witch is getting release real soon
15272022_1236176363087356_6900616378935080004_o.jpg

^ Hope so! This is a great looking figure, really looking forward to seeing some pics of her. :)

What!! What!! WHAT!!!! Wanda's getting early release?!?! :panic::panic:

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS THANK GOD I GET PAID THIS WEEK :rotfl :panic:

Looks like Timcent will get another order from me next week if this drops as expected. Just bought CW Ant Man from him last week and should have him by Tuesday

Pictures, or it never happened. :lol

That'd be awesome though if she is indeed releasing soon. Totally wasn't expecting that.

Back