Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like the civil war line is getting rearranged as far as release order.
Winter Soldier and War Machine got bumped in favor of ant man and scarlet witch.

On budget Starks new update, the diecast mark 46 got bumped to Q4 next year, too :(

I really hope this does release this week, Merry Christmas to me :rotfl I'd love it if they could release Winter Soldier too, I need Bucky :(

Seems like the civil war line is getting rearranged as far as release order.
Winter Soldier and War Machine got bumped in favor of ant man and scarlet witch.

On budget Starks new update, the diecast mark 46 got bumped to Q4 next year, too :(

Unless he updated his list again after his video yesterday, it still says Q3 for the Mk46. Q4 for the Mk6.

From Budget Stark on FB:

a32e22f6d930a87ed9a7d6bfa118ddf8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Budget Stark on FB:

a32e22f6d930a87ed9a7d6bfa118ddf8.jpg

SHE LOOKS GREAT!!! :panic: Is that the same sculpt as the AoU but with a different paint job? Hair style's interesting - looks more like it should have for the AoU version, I think :lol And have THEY GIVEN HER NEW WIGGLY WOOS?! :panic: So cool!!!

SHE LOOKS GREAT!!! :panic: Is that the same sculpt as the AoU but with a different paint job? Hair style's interesting - looks more like it should have for the AoU version, I think :lol And have THEY GIVEN HER NEW WIGGLY WOOS?! :panic: So cool!!!

I really like the new wiggly woos. Being smaller, they remind me of how they looked in the movie.

I think they lightened up on her makeup paint job compared to the promo pics, especially in the cheeks/eyes. But overall, everything.

Back