Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think it looks really good. Just will need to acquire another HT CW SW base for it so that way it's consistent with the rest of the CW figures.

Thank God. My 1/6 funds are drained. Actually, I've overspend this year. The problem is, we're getting better and better figures :lol And I can't control myself. I have been good in the past, but so much great stuff is coming out.
I already have 1 1figures on my want list for 2017. And 3 older ones I want to hunt down. And I can afford max 5 a year. Damn. And Hot Toys will probably do a Logan figure... sigh... If Marvel lets them.
But I'm pretty sure Scarlet Witch will be one of the five. Maybe. I hope.

Email from sideshow saying it's Jan-Feb 17 delivery now. I wasn't expecting it till Jan anyway so it's not a huge delay for me...in theory!

Yeah my final payment got pushed back to January a few weeks ago. Considering she won't be out until January, we probably won't see her shipped to us until March.

I sadly cancelled this pre-order...I plan on buying her through ebay when she releases from Hong Kong first! I'm still on the hunt for her AOU new avengers figure!!!!!

I sadly cancelled this pre-order...I plan on buying her through ebay when she releases from Hong Kong first! I'm still on the hunt for her AOU new avengers figure!!!!!
So you threw away that NRD just like that? Wow..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's good. I can't imagine anybody just throwing away that kind of money.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Check the NRD thread in the General Boards.. Some people have thrown away possibly a couple of dozen, maybe more NRDs.. :horror

I only "throw away" NRD if I can get the figure cheaper and faster from somewhere else. I add the cost of the NRD to the cheaper cost of the figure to see if it's worth cancelling the PO or not. It worked out for me that way when I got AoU Scarlet Witch, but doesn't always. Just a matter of shopping around and judging the cost before cancelling.

I only "throw away" NRD if I can get the figure cheaper and faster from somewhere else. I add the cost of the NRD to the cheaper cost of the figure to see if it's worth cancelling the PO or not. It worked out for me that way when I got AoU Scarlet Witch, but doesn't always. Just a matter of shopping around and judging the cost before cancelling.

Same, this one was a hard one to cancel but Money is tight atm and I can wait for her to come out later.

Back