Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300498d98057a9ef8bf8660645d695c1.jpg

f3c8f719ca2b652dba4b129fe5003a0f.jpg

Finally pulled the pre-order trigger on this young Lass. With a lineup of two of Charlie's Angels, I can't miss the third. $50 off via Popcultcha rewards. I probably won't do much better than that unless I wait for a special months after release..

I'm probably going to stick with mt New Avengers version, but the Civil War one is a really nice figure. I saw pics of the actual costumes displayed online (I suppose they could be replicas) and thought they would make a good reference for comparing to the figure...
hottoys-marvel-acghk24.JPGhottoys-marvel-acghk25.JPG

I'm probably going to stick with mt New Avengers version, but the Civil War one is a really nice figure. I saw pics of the actual costumes displayed online (I suppose they could be replicas) and thought they would make a good reference for comparing to the figure...

I can tell you right now that the Hot Toys version is close, but it isn't exact to Wanda's CW uniform. :lecture

Nah, it's only a few minor things that aren't exact :lol The HT proto jacket doesn't have a slit at the back of it, it's one big circle, which the real costume does have. That and mainly color of the costume, which is probably like a replica/scaling issue maybe? The suit itself is darker than the HTs colors, they're a lighter, more pink color. Again, it's only minor things. Not things that will ruin the figure :p

I can tell you right now that the Hot Toys version is close, but it isn't exact to Wanda's CW uniform. :lecture

Nah, it's only a few minor things that aren't exact :lol The HT proto jacket doesn't have a slit at the back of it, it's one big circle, which the real costume does have. That and mainly color of the costume, which is probably like a replica/scaling issue maybe? The suit itself is darker than the HTs colors, they're a lighter, more pink color. Again, it's only minor things. Not things that will ruin the figure :p

On SSF, you'd be surprised. :lol

Hahahaha well not minor things that will ruin it, for me then! :rotfl

That's more like it. :lol

For instance, the BvS Knightmare Batman figure looks amazing, so in an effort to find something to complain about, people started complaining about how it looks without the beige colored long coat on, even though he's not going to be displayed without the coat. :lol

John Matrix Commando caused outrageous levels of outcry because there is a risk... a risk mind you, that the vest can cause staining to the body if left on for long periods of time... Personally, I don't know why anyone would even want to take it off.. :dunno

I know it's a ways out, but I really hope Wanda doesn't get delayed like most of thr Civil War figures.

John Matrix Commando caused outrageous levels of outcry because there is a risk... a risk mind you, that the vest can cause staining to the body if left on for long periods of time... Personally, I don't know why anyone would even want to take it off.. :dunno

Yep. Most of the staining on these figures caused from the colored dye on the clothing are in inconspicuous places, anyway.

Back