1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

They had to cast someone that had a similar physique to RDJ or no one would believe that he could fit into the armor.

Could you imagine the Rock trying to wear the MK2?

I would enjoy seeing that.

Can you smell-l-l-l-l-l...what War Machine...is cookin'?

Nah. Cheadle is better. Why would you want an imposing big guy if he's going to be covered up in CGI? Makes no sense.

Actually your posts makes no sense. Why can't a imposing guy not be covered up in cgi? The only problem is he would have over shadowed whimpy RDJ.

Could you imagine the Rock trying to wear the MK2?

Image.aspx.jpeg

Last edited:

Don Cheadle is a fantastic actor and we’re lucky to have him in the MCU. He’s made War Machine one of my favorite characters in the MCU.

And I don’t want to get into this buff hero fixation, but I think his stature is well suited for the grounded universe Marvel has built.

He’s an Air Force Colonel. His physique matches that. His loyalty, heart, and piloting skills make him a hero, and it’s the suit that makes him a war machine.

Don Cheadle is a fantastic actor and we’re lucky to have him in the MCU. He’s made War Machine one of my favorite characters in the MCU.

And I don’t want to get into this buff hero fixation, but I think his stature is well suited for the grounded universe Marvel has built.

He’s an Air Force Colonel. His physique matches that. His loyalty, heart, and piloting skills make him a hero, and it’s the suit that makes him a war machine.

Well said.

Thing is as well. When he was cast the series was doing it's best to create a bit of realism within the real world. They never really used Superhero names. With the exception of Cap there weren't superhero costumes. And along with it the comic purists complained that Thor didn't wear his helmet, Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye didn't wear their headwear. It's just not that world (well wasn't that world. The second phase and particularly the third phase have started to blur things more)

Actually your posts makes no sense. Why can't a imposing guy not be covered up in cgi? The only problem is he would have over shadowed whimpy RDJ.

Nah, my post makes a lot of sense if you use logic. The only way you can make a case is if you're replacing Cheadle with an actor with a better acting chop. Simply replacing an actor because he has bigger muscles has no substance and is really stupid.

I'm just being a little nit-picky but his suit said LtCol Ret. It should be Col Ret.........i'm still getting this figure regardless if they make it

I'm liking this new design, looking good.

Would've liked to get the MI WM, and MIII as well, but they seem to sell out almost instantaneously :banghead

I hope this IW WM doesn't sell out quickly :gah:

I bet it will disappoint. Repainted Mark III with Camo.
Nah, the chest is a totally different design. Even leaving the new lights aside, it's more angular than the Mark III.

The helmet's the only thing that's the same. The back-mounted weapons alone give the Mark IV a completely different silhouette.

N1mC8YCP-1-.jpg

I’d says it kind like the iron man 45 to 46. Some similar elements but still a unique look. Plus more pretty lights. Lol

Yes. Can't wait for HT to announce his release. Even if it's going to be over $400 USD lol. Gotta complete my War Machine collection.

Is this potentially the last war machine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back