1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

Gets any bigger or bulkier then the CW suit and it’s iron monger. Poor Dons head already looks tiny in the suit.

Haha, Iron Monger was really big too. Don is a pretty lanky guy though, so he's always looked tiny in the suit.

Just noticed the digital camo. Nice touch! Definitely getting this.

I'm not really a fan of Cheadle as WM. I don't hate him like some do but I'm not a big fan. He just doesn't have the physique I imagine Colonel Rhodes/WM to have. I thought Howard had the look and maybe if he had stuck around he would've nailed it when Rhodey finally gets the armor.

I always pictured WM to be played by someone like Omari Hardwick, a guy with a more imposing physique. He is a War Machine after all.

WM2.jpg

I'm not really a fan of Cheadle as WM. I don't hate him like some do but I'm not a big fan. He just doesn't have the physique I imagine Colonel Rhodes/WM to have. I thought Howard had the look and maybe if he had stuck around he would've nailed it when Rhodey finally gets the armor.

I always pictured WM to be played by someone like Omari Hardwick, a guy with a more imposing physique. He is a War Machine after all.

View attachment 400355

That guy looks like a badass for sure.

Cheadle is more like an actual Air Force pilot though. No big muscled up dudes as pilots really. There are weight and height limits to be one.

View attachment 400355

If the suit is doing all the work you don't need to be built like that. I think that's the cool part, anyone small like Stark, Rhodes and even Pepper can put the suit and hold their own against a lot of the bigger stronger heroes.

Completely understandable about the weight and height requirements of a pilot but this is a fantasy world were talking about and the origin comic book characters are JACKED/ripped out of their minds, where Don is just.... lanky. Not going to keep knocking the guy though, he's a good actor for sure, just doesn't have the War Machine body that I'd imagine War Machine to have.

A clean pic of the armor

cd8f0146146007ebe8750a060866ed27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 400355

Agree. Must better choice for the character.

View attachment 400355

Nah. Cheadle is better. Why would you want an imposing big guy if he's going to be covered up in CGI? Makes no sense.

Plus everyone is muscle bound in MCU. Nice to see an average built guy like Don represent the character.

We don't need someone built like the rock as War Machine. I like that Iron Man and War Machine look like normal everday guys.

Back