1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

There is certainly a charm about the original suit that gives it it's own identity as being different than just an Iron Man variation. Mark 2 just screams 'one of dozens of HPP' suits. (Isn't near identical to one of Tony's HPP?) ... Mark III, while I guess had it's share of offscreen use once Rhodey was offically added to the team with Falcon and Scarlet Witch, and is both arguably the best looking WM to date and the best of them... in my mind I just associate with the airport battle. While offscreen it probably had more use than the Mark 1, there's just something more iconic about the Mark VI and WM1 teamup in Iron Man 2..

My sentiments as well. The Mk46 pairs better with WS and Cap.

I'm guessing a bit lower than Iron Man IW, maybe $380. Max would be at the same price...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have a feeling it will be more. If memory serves me correctly I believe Diecast Mk I and Mk III both costed more than their Ironman counterparts from the film.

I already have the Mk 1 as the definitive WM, but think I shall get this as well because of the camo.

Could look similar to shades.

PD1498650377O6j.jpg

I have a feeling it will be more. If memory serves me correctly I believe Diecast Mk I and Mk III both costed more than their Ironman counterparts from the film.
Ahh true, they were the first diecast figures too if I'm not wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's bigger, probably has more weapons and lots of little fancy lights. It should be more but maybe it shares enough with the MKIII to keep costs down.

Iron Patriot
Mk42
WM Mk2
Whiplash II
Mk3
Hot Rod
Mk43
WM Mk2 (AoU)

That's in order of diecast number, just focussing on Iron Man figures..

I'm really hoping those are big-ass missile pods on his back, and not wings....

They are supposed to steady him in flight so he doesn’t need his repulsors for that

This would be perfect if you replaced Cheadle's ugly mug with the original War Machine: Terrence Howard!

Word. Sorry for blurry pic. HT made a sculpt for 75th Regiment US Army Ranger. Screenshot_20180314-183452.jpg

Don Cheadle is a better actor and why make this point now??
How long and how many appearances has he made since Terrance Howard...

Hope HT makes another. The New Led layout would compliment the last Iroman Marks.

Is it too early to start a discussion thread on a most probable WM figure? :lol

I'm just excited over the new pic of the latest suit with its digital camo. Hope we get a full sculpt this time round.

View attachment 398216

I absolutely adore that digital cam. This will be my first war machine...and with anticipation of that surely outrageous price...my last lol. Ouf it's going to hurt. But I'm hyped

Don Cheadle is a better actor and why make this point now??
How long and how many appearances has he made since Terrance Howard...

Hope HT makes another. The New Led layout would compliment the last Iroman Marks.

Does 'anyone' even still remember that Ed Norton is the same Hulk that buddied up with Thor in his latest Waititi outing?

Does 'anyone' even still remember that Ed Norton is the same Hulk that buddied up with Thor in his latest Waititi outing?

I was upset at the loss of Norton and Howard WHEN it happened. But quickly adjusted to the replacements and am glad for it now. I honestly did not see that coming tho.

Hopefully WM in IW will be bulkier. Didn't care much for the Mk2 WM.

Gets any bigger or bulkier then the CW suit and it’s iron monger. Poor Dons head already looks tiny in the suit.

Back