1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

It's going to be a cool reveal, looking forward to it. Not looking forward to the excess negativity which had been in every Infinity War thread, nothing but complaints and whinning.

This would be perfect if you replaced Cheadle's ugly mug with the original War Machine: Terrence Howard!

I always wonder how that guy got hired as a leading actor. My theory is white casting directors are not really interested in hiring black men with leading man good looks and charisma.

This suit is looking interesting.

It's going to be a cool reveal, looking forward to it. Not looking forward to the excess negativity which had been in every Infinity War thread, nothing but complaints and whinning.

Just ignore it... It happens with every event movie and seems to die down after the first few reveals. Though with the prices, I have a feeling it's going to get ugly around here :lol I find myself feeding the trolls sometimes too, even though I know it won't get me anywhere.

People in this hobby do need to vent their frustrations and this forum is full of people who actually care that much about the hobby, so there is that perspective, but the salt is very real. :lol
Though I would like the "If I don't like/want it, nobody should" type of attitudes/comments to stop. It's so immature and while it get's their point across, it's still often the most irritating part of frequenting this forum during new reveals, and it's always the same people. If you want to leave the hobby, do it. Nobody will cry when you're gone and the grandiose declarations about it aren't the least bit influential or impressive.

Last edited:

Just ignore it... It happens with every event movie and seems to die down after the first few reveals. Though with the prices, I have a feeling it's going to get ugly around here :lol I find myself feeding the trolls sometimes too, even though I know it won't get me anywhere.

People in this hobby do need to vent their frustrations and this forum is full of people who actually care that much about the hobby, so there is that perspective, but the salt is very real. :lol
Though I would like the "If I don't like/want it, nobody should" type of attitudes/comments to stop. It's so immature and while it get's their point across, it's still often the most irritating part of frequenting this forum during new reveals, and it's always the same people. If you want to leave the hobby, do it. Nobody will cry when you're gone and the grandiose declarations about it isn't the least bit influential or impressive.

Well said

I always wonder how that guy got hired as a leading actor. My theory is white casting directors are not really interested in hiring black men with leading man good looks and charisma.

This suit is looking interesting.

They wanted Don Cheadle to begin with for IM1, but he wasn't available back then. When IM2 came around and crybaby terrence howard wasn't given as much money as Downey he left. The sign of a bad actor to me if all you care about is money. Terrence howard was terrible by the way. Though i will say terrence howard looked more like Rhodes from the comics.

And i thought I was only one thinking the actor wasn't suited for the role...
I have not bought any of the WM but if did, I would have definitely get Anthony Mackie HS fitted for it.

They wanted Don Cheadle to begin with for IM1, but he wasn't available back then. When IM2 came around and crybaby terrence howard wasn't given as much money as Downey he left. The sign of a bad actor to me if all you care about is money. Terrence howard was terrible by the way. Though i will say terrence howard looked more like Rhodes from the comics.

To be fair, they paid him 7 mil and then bumped him down to 1 for the sequel. You shouldn't accept that on principle. I don't know if that makes him a crybaby. He's a weirdo though I'll give you that.

I prefer Howard to Cheadle. Both are good, but I think Howard was better.

This would def be a buy for me. The best looking armor for warmachine in the MCU imho, so far.

This would def be a buy for me. The best looking armor for warmachine in the MCU imho, so far.

It’s hard to tell until we see War Machine with all the weapons where it ranks for me. The MK1 is best so far, and the MK2 is the worst. The MK2 is the only one I sold because the design was a bit bland, and I had Iron Patriot too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s hard to tell until we see War Machine with all the weapons where it ranks for me. The MK1 is best so far, and the MK2 is the worst. The MK2 is the only one I sold because the design was a bit bland, and I had Iron Patriot too.

Yeah I did the same, haha.

The Mark II(AOU version) was my first WM and after being happy with it for a while, I picked up the Mark III and found it to be vastly superior. Then I picked up the Mark I after missing the initial boat and was floored at how amazing it was. I was able to trade the Mark II for another figure I had been wanting. I took a loss since I paid retail for it but such is the hobby. Can't win em all.

I'd love to have this war machine but imagining how much this figure will cost, I'll have to pass... But it looks so good

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'd love to have this war machine but imagining how much this figure will cost, I'll have to pass... But it looks so good

I’m guessing $420. [emoji848]

Makes sense having the digital camo in Wakanda. Eager to see how HT pulls it off. Never noticed it really until I seen a close up photo.

I’m guessing $420. [emoji848]

I'm guessing a bit lower than Iron Man IW, maybe $380. Max would be at the same price...

There is certainly a charm about the original suit that gives it it's own identity as being different than just an Iron Man variation. Mark 2 just screams 'one of dozens of HPP' suits. (Isn't near identical to one of Tony's HPP?) ... Mark III, while I guess had it's share of offscreen use once Rhodey was offically added to the team with Falcon and Scarlet Witch, and is both arguably the best looking WM to date and the best of them... in my mind I just associate with the airport battle. While offscreen it probably had more use than the Mark 1, there's just something more iconic about the Mark VI and WM1 teamup in Iron Man 2..

Back