1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before discussing the villain(s) of the movie Ant-Man and the Wasp, perhaps we should first establish the definition of an antagonist...
Ah, hell, who gives a *****. Great flick, and great first pics of Ant-Man and Wasp.:rotfl

I’d actually say Sonny Burch. :lol

Same, thanks to Walter Goggins, who's always a blast to watch. Ghost just didn't do anything for me.

Regardless, while I wasn't a great fan of the film, the Wasp figure is a must have. Evangeline Lily's face needs to be on more Hot Toys. Now if they could just make a figure of Hope with the hair she had in the first film, oh my god...

:lol Great, another troll that has no interest in actually adding to the topic

Heh, oh man...comments like that are why I've all but given up on participating in the many forums I read. You would think people's ability to converse or debate would evolve, but it's the same old thing.

Same, thanks to Walter Goggins, who's always a blast to watch. Ghost just didn't do anything for me.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Burch is somehow associated with HYDRA. Either himself, or the buyers that he kept referring to.

None at all. Probably because I wasn’t overly familiar with the character to begin with though. But even then, I think the character is a relatively minor character to where its gender is irrelevant. It can work either or.

33273bfa3466c3f1a008390f9c25db76.jpg

When do we think we'll get to see the Rudd sculpt for this one....final product reveal? No that it will be a deal-breaker - I absolutely adore the suit and will be adding this guy regardless. Would be nice if they nailed the likeness though.

When do we think we'll get to see the Rudd sculpt for this one....final product reveal? No that it will be a deal-breaker - I absolutely adore the suit and will be adding this guy regardless. Would be nice if they nailed the likeness though.

Hope we get to see it soon! :pray: Hopefully this time it will have a better likeness too. Still getting it regardless - Ant-Man is one of my favourite characters! :rock

I recently sold my Ant-Man & Civil War figures, so all of my eggs are now in this basket. Although Ant-Man is one of my favourite MCU characters, I figured I only needed one representation of him in 1/6 form....and this is my favourite of the 3 suits.

Hopefully the Rudd sculpt is excellent but it won't be a deal breaker for me, as I intend to predominantly display him with the helmet.

I recently sold my Ant-Man & Civil War figures, so all of my eggs are now in this basket. Although Ant-Man is one of my favourite MCU characters, I figured I only needed one representation of him in 1/6 form....and this is my favourite of the 3 suits.

Hopefully the Rudd sculpt is excellent but it won't be a deal breaker for me, as I intend to predominantly display him with the helmet.

Don't know if I could ever sell my original antman its one of my favorite figures love the look of the suit and the Rudd sculpt is one of my favorites...I can see why you sold your civil war version though I hate that figure the suit was horrible and the sculpt looked more like Affleck then Rudd

Yeah I've bought and sold both Ant-Man figures so far. Nothing against them but I only want one version. This is a good blend of both.

Your animations are pretty smooth. You dont make any more movies?

Sorry my friend I never replied to your question. I just happened to be going thru this thread when I saw it. We are planning on doing a whole new series of stories.
I have several scripts ready to shoot. Lord willing, I will be starting production in the not to distant future. Sorry again for missing your question.

Don't know if I could ever sell my original antman its one of my favorite figures love the look of the suit and the Rudd sculpt is one of my favorites...I can see why you sold your civil war version though I hate that figure the suit was horrible and the sculpt looked more like Affleck then Rudd

First figure is indeed excellent...and I quite liked the Civil War version too (although I never took the 'Affleck' sculpt out if the box). I enjoyed displaying both together...

_20190111_070754.jpg

I really like the colour of the new suit and with it combining elements of the previous versions, it should take care of my Ant-Man needs going forward. And if it turns out to be a dud, the previous figs should be easy to acquire again.

So I was comparing the proto pics to the suit from the movie and looks like HT decided to make the arms completely separate pieces from the rest of the suit to allow for better articulation, which is awesome.

AntManAndTheWasp5ae0af7e8ab5a.0.jpg

But I do hope there is a way to make it so the separation between the shoulder pad and the rest of the body isn't so obvious...kinda like how you can pivot the shoulder pad on the new Iron Man armors.

Yeah the OG is the best. I'm not even that big of a fan of the movies and i bought it.

I love the original suit so that one stays. I never picked up the Civil War version, though. I would if I could find it for a good deal.

Still waiting to see the Ant/Wasp version in hand but I know if I get one, I'll need the other.

I ordered this one before X'mas. I like the original but it was a bit too "old school" for my taste (the same reason I passed on IM Mark I), never really liked the CW version as it looks off. This version is the perfect blend of the 2 previous versions. Can't wait to get it!

Back