1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's bad enough that even JC Hong removed his Rudd post from his insta...so that's saying a lot...

Yep totally !! Not sure if that's ever happened before.

But I really think this is a good thing. Nothing worse than companies getting sunshine blown up their a#$e all day long. Sometimes people/companies need a reality check, and HT got it here. Especially if they're at the top and potentially getting complacent.

Hopefully they'll lift their game. Same deal with the Jawa base.

"The customer is always right". Right.....and here the negative was overwhelmingly in the majority. That has to mean something.

That looks 1/1 scale. Old Ant-Man was one of HTs perfect figures.

:exactly: That figure is still one of my favorites. The overall design and execution is one of HT's highlight figures.

Just finished sending Howard my preference for updating the Wasp sculpt. Hope you guys like smiles?

e05322eaf921c3796812e6f6dae829f5.jpg

Perfect! I'll take it! :clap

It?s grown on me. No, it?s not perfect but I think it?s good. I think the teeth look a lot better in that pic, and sculpts always look better in less harsh lighting imo Do you guys think they?ll be actual discounts? I might wait to order this

I don?t. Maybe the same old $25 thing if it hangs around but it will probably sell out and then go up in price like everything else. Of course you can still wait to order but your best chance at a bargain is whenever they release the next version of ant man in a couple of years and people are trying to dump this one

78223238af396ae81d7d721aff70f9de.jpg

It?s not too bad but it?s just super goofy, doesn?t fit antman at all. So paul rudd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It?s not too bad but it?s just super goofy, doesn?t fit antman at all. So paul rudd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Lang is pretty goofy in the film, I don't know what movie you're watching lol.

He did smile like that for a brief moment tho.

paul-rudd-759.jpg

Scott Lang is pretty goofy in the film, I don't know what movie you're watching lol.

He did smile like that for a brief moment tho.

View attachment 487972

I like paul rudd, so I?m happy they are doing a goofy paul rudd.
I?m seriously thinking to get one. With ppl complaining abt the sculpt, hope I can get one for cheap. Lol

I like the idea of a smiling or happier expression. The problem is that they used what looks like a red carpet photo as the source. That's not a natural smile.

Back