1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG that civil war antman suit looks terrible. I don't know if it's just due the CW design not being good or that it just didn't transition well to figure form. Def glad i never bought that.

I'm a fan of all the versions so far...gonna own 3 Ant-Men...yeah, a bit excessive, but I dunno...I just dig the character!

If you told me I'd have more Ant-Men HT figs than Batman (my fav character ever) I'd laugh at you...but the DCEU had to suck, so it made sticking with one line (the MCU line) much easier!

It didn't look good onscreen in Civil War either, the all the grey looked cheap and the helmet parts were way too big and it was bland without the red stripes

EgXzTbn.jpg

They brought back all the good parts from the original suit third time around

0Wc5bSG.jpg

szEUg6g.png

Still like the first one the best to be honest, but the third is a close second, and it matches The Wasp well

AM3.jpg

So I was comparing the proto pics to the suit from the movie and looks like HT decided to make the arms completely separate pieces from the rest of the suit to allow for better articulation, which is awesome.

But I do hope there is a way to make it so the separation between the shoulder pad and the rest of the body isn't so obvious...kinda like how you can pivot the shoulder pad on the new Iron Man armors.

Nice catch - I didn't notice that previously. But it looks like the arms & shoulder pads are still attached to the lower layer of the suit (undershirt?), so while it will allow for improved articulation it shouldn't look like an IM joint.

I just placed a preorder for the Wasp and Ant-Man at Pop Culture Zone. It's my first time buying from them but I heard that they also double box for free. Their preorder price was the lowest I can find ($230.99 for the Wasp and $223.99 for Ant-Man).

I noticed that the description for this figure on Sideshow's website (quoted below) talks about the redesign of the suit to improve articulation. I hope the material will work well. This new suit is my favorite look for Ant-Man followed by the first suit. This suit also looks good when paired up with the Wasp.

"The figure also features a skillfully new tailored Ant-Man suit to enhance articulations, a standing Ant-Man miniature figure, a shrunken lab, two discs, an opened helmet accessory attachable to the back of figure, and a specially designed figure stand with character backdrop."

Last edited:
I just placed a preorder for the Wasp and Ant-Man at Pop Culture Zone. It's my first time buying from the buy I heard that they also double box for free. Their preorder price was the lowest I can find ($230.99 for the Wasp and $223.99 for Ant-Man).

I noticed that the description for this figure on Sideshow's website (quoted below) talks about the redesign of the suit to improve articulation. I hope the material will work well. This new suit is my favorite look for Ant-Man followed by the first suit. This suit also looks good when paired up with the Wasp.

"The figure also features a skillfully new tailored Ant-Man suit to enhance articulations, a standing Ant-Man miniature figure, a shrunken lab, two discs, an opened helmet accessory attachable to the back of figure, and a specially designed figure stand with character backdrop."

Pop Culture Zone is great, yes they do double box; I've gotten two QS figures for lower than retail.

Pop Culture Zone is great, yes they do double box; I've gotten two QS figures for lower than retail.

Thanks for the feedback! I am happy to hear confirmation that they are a good seller. I usually buy from Timewalker since they are great but the Wasp was already on waiting list with them so I looked for another retailer and discovered Pop Culture Zone.

Do you guys inow if the Rudd headsculpt from Civil War fits the first version of Ant Man? So I could display the first version with the helmet on his hands.

So I'm after a small Ant Man to go with my 1/6 Hot Toys Avengers. Doesn't have to be 1/6 small. But what are the best quality out there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back