Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps we can use the black shirt for the T-800?

So turns out Hot Toys gave us the shirt after all, thats really planning ahead:lol

Beat me to it!

Only thing is you'd have to completely strip the figure to get the t-shirt off fully intact and he didn't go so far as to do that.

It's easy enough to get the T off John without cutting, I did it soon as I saw the post in here.

Not sure if it would work for T-800 though, it's pretty form fitting for the Narrow TT John's with and doesn't have a lot of stretch to it.

It's easy enough to get the T off John without cutting, I did it soon as I saw the post in here.

Not sure if it would work for T-800 though, it's pretty form fitting for the Narrow TT John's with and doesn't have a lot of stretch to it.

Guess we won't know till the T-800 arrives.

I love this version of John its just badass. Any body doing Custom resistance members to go along with there John Connor Ive seen a lot of Custom T-600s but not many humans. My bros helping me do a few customs for my collection.

Beat me to it!

Only thing is you'd have to completely strip the figure to get the t-shirt off fully intact and he didn't go so far as to do that.

Incase anyone cares, but John's shirt is not black, its dark blue. At least mine is. I pulled it and used it for my Marcus.

Incase anyone cares, but John's shirt is not black, its dark blue. At least mine is. I pulled it and used it for my Marcus.

I think they may just be using any old material since you can't see the shirt, but I also wonder why they even gave him the shirt, you don't see it on either Connor. My v1 Connor shirt is black, without a doubt, but the Final Battle came with a dark navy blue one.

Like I said, since you don't see it, they probably just used any black or close to black fabric available.

I still don't think you could get it to fit the T-800 though.

Sorry if this question has been asked before. Is there a way to tell on the v1 Connor if the one that I might get is the original headsculpt that had problems or the new one that Hot Toys resculpted?

Not true - im in the UK and I recieved the first headsculpt with quality issues. - I emailed Hot Toys and they sent me a new one

and for naria this is a comparison pic so you can judge which you have

Next to my Wolverine I think this is the best painted head I own. Police Joker comes really close behind.

Someone said Connor was made with the same headsculpt material as Harvey Dent, but seeing that shot I think it was the first head, it's got the same quality about the skin as the Dent head has. I am so glad they fixed it, it doesn't look terrible but certainly subpar compared to the fixed one and all the other human portraits I've seen from them since the fix. It's scary to think that maybe all HT figures would still have faces like that if Connor weren't corrected with a different material, I'm guessing he was the start of using the current production materials.

YellowJoshua, thanks for posting the comparison shot. I haven't gotten the v1 Connor yet. I'm still planning on it and it's good to know the big difference. Thanks.

Finally got around to taking pics of my V.1 Connor with the FB Rifle and FB base. Looks fantastic!!!

JohnConnorV1big.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool....I plan on displaying mine that way too, with the "correct" gun and that great base.

I'd like to pick up one of the "factory floor"-style bases for the FB JC....

Back