Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

Man I still have no luck finding to scale broken helicopter pieces to setup with this fig :(

I figure setting up JC in a scene with the crashed Helicopter would be cool :p what styrene?

its just white plastic, easy to cut, heat and move, paint and what not. i just though you could make your own.. i would love a "Proper" 1/6 helicopter for my resistance fighters

Dragon makes a 1:6 Little Bird heli.
(at least I think it's Dragon that makes it)

Would that not work for you?

Oh I saw that at Toys2!!! I suspect that thing is gonna be $$$ I was hoping to just grab broken bits and pieces for cheap from RC Helis that crashed hehe. I actually asked my local RC shop to see if they can safe them up for me but so far not much. Would be a shame to buy that nice model only to tear it apart... I would not have enough space to display the whole thing
gotto save the money for the real stuff aka HT collectibles :D

Well I gave in a bought one for Alter Ego this morning.

I really look forward to it.
I just went back to their website and John connor is no longer there. I think I might have bought the last one.

With the excitement of Hot Toys doing T2, I've been watching the whole series recently and couldn't help still wishing Salvation's story was set in a future more like what we saw in flashes in Cameron's films, so I decided to put Connor into similar settings for fun.

118.jpg

119.jpg

Great pics, i wished Salvation would have brought that chilling feel to the future battles like we see in T1 and more so T2.Watching that opening battle scene in T2 was quite the rush first time i watched it in theatres and still is.

The T1 idea of the future was so morbid I don't think that anyone would have went to see it except the real hardcore fans. Salvations future was a lot more marketable and 'family friendly'

With the excitement of Hot Toys doing T2, I've been watching the whole series recently and couldn't help still wishing Salvation's story was set in a future more like what we saw in flashes in Cameron's films, so I decided to put Connor into similar settings for fun.

118.jpg

119.jpg

You should play the TS Game.
The 1st quarter looks and feels just like that. Really

Finally got this baby off ebay for an amazing price. Not saying that the photos aren't great here because they are. They're amazing. But none of it compares to having this figure actually sitting in front of you in person. I love it and can't believe I waited so long to get it.

Salvation is great... I dont like the idea that the first movie set in the future be like the future we saw at T1 or T2. You must give some time to reach that..... How do you think the future we saw at t1 was made.. by t600?
Human kind will begin to really hide after Salvation 2..

Finally got this baby off ebay for an amazing price. Not saying that the photos aren't great here because they are. They're amazing. But none of it compares to having this figure actually sitting in front of you in person. I love it and can't believe I waited so long to get it.

Yeah, I agree. Even though there have been sweet pics on this topic so far, seeing the figure personally is an entirely different experience. I like the jacket the best. It looks too awesome personally.

Yes finally got my JCFB so it was time to revisit my V1 JC :D relocated the magazine chest pouches and use the new HK416 :D
37604682.jpg

Oh I realized just now how chubby his fingers are :p
Oh I added some tape to the magazine like in the movie but I only had electrical tape :(

Last edited:
Dragon makes a 1:6 Little Bird heli.
(at least I think it's Dragon that makes it)

Actually I know 21st Century Toys made a black little Bird in 1/6 scale.

Thanks to you guys I found some listing of the helicopter but I spend too much already and ran out of space but mayeb someday when I have more display space I will revisit this :D
Besides now I have to hunt down a Harley for Arnie :) Man this hobby drives me mad :D

Back