Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICT0610.jpg

It looks a bit like the lead singer out of Muse
(Please don't hate me)

I got one of these today in a Sale.
It's a great figure, but a pain in the ass to set up

Indeed it is. Those damn pouches annoyed the living hell out of me, to the point where I threw a world class hissy fit and broke the damn gun:banghead got replacement couple of weeks later so was all good in the end :D

It looks a bit like the lead singer out of Muse
(Please don't hate me)

I know what you mean but not really.

What sale was this?

Last edited:
Indeed it is. Those damn pouches annoyed the living hell out of me, to the point where I threw a world class hissy fit and broke the damn gun:banghead got replacement couple of weeks later so was all good in the end :D

Man I wish I could have seen that! :p

:peace

Oh god if it wasn't for all the pouches and clips and the radio and earpiece and this and that, my V1 Connor wouldn't have taken me almost an hour to get it all 100%. It just frustrated the crap out of me every time I put something on, something else would pop out or fall off.

That took alot of patience and fiddling. When it came to the pouches, I used a needle and thread to pull the tabs through the slot or what ever on the pouches and then just pulled the thread out. Because of the boots its quite difficult to get it to balance without a stand. Alot of time tweaking poses so it looks natural and also doesnt take a swan dive off the shelf

What about the gun holster?
Even with tweezers it must of taken me 15mins to get that on.

Oh god don't remind me. I had spent about 5 minutes on that. Then realized that I wasn't happy with where it was placed so I had to take it out and spend another 10 minutes to get it right. I wanted to shoot myself.

You guys are babies, Hot Toys has spoiled you:lol On Soldier Story figures, you have to thread the straps through 5 or 6 loops on the vest for each one of the pockets:horror ( just like the vest in real life ) That is the standard practice for every figure. For military collectors John Connor is cake:monkey5

You guys are babies, Hot Toys has spoiled you:lol On Soldier Story figures, you have to thread the straps through 5 or 6 loops on the vest for each one of the pockets:horror ( just like the vest in real life ) That is the standard practice for every figure. For military collectors John Connor is cake:monkey5
:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

This man speaks the truth, mind you some of Hot Toys Military figures can be pretty vexing, I remember this guy the 75th Ranger had A LOT of pouches on webbing straps that all needed to be threaded on... but I strangely enjoyed it!
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101008b.htm

I don't own any of the HT military line. I have more fun putting a Pred together. All these small pieces were just so frustrating because of my man fingers.

I didn't mind the time it took to put the pieces on, what drove me nuts was the pistol holster and trying to get it into the straps on his leg armor when they were just big enough for it to fit in, good because it holds it on nicely once you get it on, but a _____ to get on initially.

I didn't mind the time it took to put the pieces on, what drove me nuts was the pistol holster and trying to get it into the straps on his leg armor when they were just big enough for it to fit in, good because it holds it on nicely once you get it on, but a _____ to get on initially.

It did seem as if it was going to be extremely difficult, but I guess I got extremely lucky because I got mine on the first try.:D

Hi Guys!

Just recieved HT John Connor, my first ever high-end 1/6th scale movie collectible. The figure totaly blew me away. Not a bad way to start a collection I think;)

I have two questions though, to all the collectors out there, that had the figure for some time know.
First, how is the Connor's resistance to wear and tear? I mean the realism and the quality of the finish was better then I expected, but the outfit seemed really frail to the touch. Had any of You experienced any exploitation damage to the leather or the harness? Can i pose the figure the way i want, without the fear of the costume getting worn down becouse of some extreme poses?

Also, is there a way to take of the shotgun attachemnt off the m4? I plan on exchanging the rifle for a hk 416, but before I get to that, i would like to display Connor without that rifle accesory, becouse, well....it looks kinda bad in my opinion. It doesnt seem like its removable and i am too affraid to apply brute force to it.

I would really appreciate Your help.

Back