Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it ever posted here, Connor has three rifle magazine pouches on his front strap. I just know it when I watch movie again last night.
Absolutely badass figure by the way.

PICT0616.jpg

PICT0610.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a very good headsculpt. Not certain it looks any more like Bale than HT one though. Maybe others will disagree and its just because I'm too used to looking at the HT one that I've persuaded myself that thats what Bale looks like.

Not just you, I think there are Bale aspects to the Kai sculpts, but I think the Connors and Waynes all look poor, not just likeness but something about the overall emotion and expressions on the heads I don't care for. However, between Hot Toys and all the customs out there, at least everyone should be able to find a head for their figure that they're happy with.

And something about the eyes, I just don't like. It's like staring into the eyes of a dead animal. There's no life in it. HT for the win on the eyes. :D

Does anyone know if his jacket is real leather? I noticed underneath his armband the jacket is slightly peeling ? Any suggestions?

lol i sand papered all of connors clothes to make them look warn and weathered ahah and youre worried about a small peel

Last edited:
Back