Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

If I were going to guess, if they did indeed make 2 figures, I'd wager Connor 2 and a T-800 of some kind, which would be fitting as the second Connor costume is what he wore fighting the T-800.

If I were going to guess, if they did indeed make 2 figures, I'd wager Connor 2 and a T-800 of some kind, which would be fitting as the second Connor costume is what he wore fighting the T-800.

And if were extremely lucky than maybe the t-800 might have an alternate arnold head!

Actually they may have also mentioned no T-800 but until they officially put out an announcement who knows. I just want something other than a T-600, and I already have the original T-800 endo and the T-700 so I think there are other great human characters that could be made which would fit in great with the army of T-600's we already have.

Or a new robot. I would actually like to see us get one of the aqua terminators with a ver. 2 Connor.

I'd like to see the Connor V2 and....Kyle Reese.

And MarrowMan...more pictures please!

With the recent Matrix announcement of the Sentinel, I could see this as a list of potentials left that haven't been made yet.

- Connor v2
- Kyle Reese
- Marcus Wright Endoskeleton
- Hydrobot
- T-800
- T-800 rubber skin with Arnold likeness

Not sure how they'd deal with his unit, but an Arnold T-800 would be cool and they could also market it to people who bought their other T-800 to swap the one without likeness out for one with it.

Im down for any figure as long as its not a t-600!

let's hope no more t-600

la-600.jpg

There's 3 Jason's on the level above, 1 mezco ft13 pt7, ss ft13 pt7, and one ft13th pt3.
6569_249971760393_767090393_8722283_4488144_n.jpg

a minuscule collection compared to some(most?) here, but i'm working on it. Now I just gotta wait for Marcus...

Last edited:

i think we have to stop with the discussion about a next figure and enjoy the john connor pics here, since it is also the john connor thread, but hell yeah, i would love to see a DX T-800 in real chrome, like r5150s have repainted him. Or just release a normal T-800. They have to release it in the future. I'm sure in T5 there will be the T-800 so it would just make the waiting time shorter... :monkey3

But now back to the JC-pics :D

MarrowMan, those pics looks awesome. It's a bit blurry but I love the HS in your pics way more than those in the professional pics. Looks really like it's John! Can't wait to get my JC now, I think it has been shipped yesterday, so I hope it won't be so long... :sick

My order is through cornerstore, so I got a little bit more of a wait ahead of me.

Mine too, got a Trackingnumber, but I can't still follow it, there is no information for that tracking-number. :(

Where do you get yours?

Wait until tomorrow or a few hours, and then try again the tracking number

Finally got notice from my ebay seller , should have him in a week .

Back