Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Still no shipping notice from alter ego:sick.................

Still no shipping notice from alter ego:sick.................

I wouldn't expect one yet, probably going to be after Sideshow ships, which by the notice should start around 9/5 - 9/8, most likely around the 18th because the 15th's a Saturday.

Last edited:

I wouldn't expect one yet, probably going to be after Sideshow ships, which by the notice should start around 9/5 - 9/8, most likely around the 18th because the 15th's a Saturday.

Then after the notice, is it about a 15 day wait?

Last edited by a moderator:

Then after the notice, is it about a 15 day wait?

No, the next notice, around 9/5 - 9/8 should be processing which will occur in a day or two, and then shipping.

If Sideshow gets him in around those dates, he'll likely ship around Thursday 9/10 or Friday 9/11, and then sometime the following week or so to their distributors, so I'd say withing like 1-2 weeks after SSC customers get ship notices, folks getting through Sideshow distributors should hear about theirs.

No, the next notice, around 9/5 - 9/8 should be processing which will occur in a day or two, and then shipping.

If Sideshow gets him in around those dates, he'll likely ship around Thursday 9/10 or Friday 9/11, and then sometime the following week or so to their distributors, so I'd say withing like 1-2 weeks after SSC customers get ship notices, folks getting through Sideshow distributors should hear about theirs.

cool. From the pictures ive seen, it looks worth the wait!

cool. From the pictures ive seen, it looks worth the wait!

Definitely, I'm relieved this could be shipping end of next week, I'm really excited about it and tired of seeing others' photos without being able to do my own stuff.

And I've got another week to wait after you, Sean! :lol I can time it to the day....you get yours and exactly a week later, mine shows up...so keep me posted when Connor arrives!

And hey....those of you lucky few who have theirs already....c'mon, torture those of us who've still got a wait ahead of them with some more pics! :)

And I've got another week to wait after you, Sean! :lol I can time it to the day....you get yours and exactly a week later, mine shows up...so keep me posted when Connor arrives!

Which is nuts because I could drive it from here to you within a day. Maybe it'll work different, I've seen WL conversions go on time with early preorders or before, I think I got my Legolas on WL conversion a week before shipping and he went on time and got him sooner than some that'd ordered him all along.

:lol John Connor Version 2 !

3856550792_f422c9371c_o.jpg

heres my video review of the revised model from hot toys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0TwouxxL9w enjoy

looks wonderful mate. thank you very much for sharing it with us!
really can't wait to get mine. i wasn't so excited at first about this figure, though I'm a huge Bale fan. But after seeing the V2 sculpt and always have read here those comments how awesome he is, and after I've seen so damn good movies, wwoooooaaaah where's MY JC!!!! :D

EMS has listed finally my figure :) So it's on my way... really can't wait for it anymore...

Just got this guy today. A little disappointed though. :(
I had such a hard time getting him together I broke his knife gauntlet thingy and has to glue it back on. Also his holster was almost impossible to fit on.
The worst thing is there seems to be missing paint from his nose. It looks like it's been scraped off. It's not so noticeable in the pics but glaring in person.
Does this warrant me sending it all the way back to hong kong as postage would probably cost as much as the figure.

Picture1082.jpg

Picture1083.jpg

Picture1080.jpg

looks wonderful mate. thank you very much for sharing it with us!
really can't wait to get mine. i wasn't so excited at first about this figure, though I'm a huge Bale fan. But after seeing the V2 sculpt and always have read here those comments how awesome he is, and after I've seen so damn good movies, wwoooooaaaah where's MY JC!!!! :D

EMS has listed finally my figure :) So it's on my way... really can't wait for it anymore...

youre welcome,glad you liked it

Just got this guy today. A little disappointed though. :(
I had such a hard time getting him together I broke his knife gauntlet thingy and has to glue it back on. Also his holster was almost impossible to fit on.
The worst thing is there seems to be missing paint from his nose. It looks like it's been scraped off. It's not so noticeable in the pics but glaring in person.
Does this warrant me sending it all the way back to hong kong as postage would probably cost as much as the figure.
I can see the paint rub at nose clearly. Sorry dcflake, hope you can claim for replace one.

Yeah, if you say that flake's even more noticable in person, I'd talk to them about options, they may be able to just send you a new head, but it's pretty blatant and ugly to me and for $150 or whatever you paid for this figure, you should be entitled to having it come in good condition.

Yeah, if you say that flake's even more noticable in person, I'd talk to them about options, they may be able to just send you a new head, but it's pretty blatant and ugly to me and for $150 or whatever you paid for this figure, you should be entitled to having it come in good condition.

You think an ebay seller will send me another head?
so I should just send them a message through ebay then

You think an ebay seller will send me another head?
so I should just send them a message through ebay then

Depends on their situation, if they're an authorized HT distributor that happens to sell some stock on eBay, they might have connections to arrange just to swap the head. If they're someone who just buys a few to make some cash and don't have any official HT relationship, then I'm not sure what options you'd have, but always best to ask and see what your options are.

He told me to send a email directly to Hot Toys at an email address he gave me with a photo of the head and the exact problem. He said they would sort it. Are Hot Toys customer service good especially since I live in the U.K.

Back